Topic :: Tips

Tips Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what are the benifits of creating multiple actions within any virtual user script ?

4 12624

Is there is any error if you have multiple main methods in the same class?

Infosys, Wipro,

10 17704

Use of Multiple Actions in QTP?

3 10249

What are the stipulations of C2 level security?

1 9638

Can multiple catch statements be used in exceptions ?

Wipro,

6 9988

Is multiple inheritance allowed in Java? Why ?

7 9633

Does Java support multiple Inheritance?

12 18530

How multiple simultaneous requests can be handled by servlets?

2 9734

what is multiple server?

How does a container, manage access, from multiple transactions on an entity bean?

1 3369

when deploying an EJB, does it possible to specify multiple JNDI names?

IBM,

1 6369

Does multiple concurrent open statements per connection are supported by the JDBC-ODBC Bridge?

2 9083

Give a fast way to multiply a number by 7

Accenture, Aricent, Microsoft,

15 47348

How to implement the multiple control files for an existing database ?

2 5111

How will you create multiple rollback segments in a database ?

1 3520

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Tips }

Hi iam a begginer or rather new stsrter to QTP and strugling to start as i have to start writing the automated scripts for the existing manual testing could some one send me some tips ans tricks for a jump start. Any help is greatly appreciated

Is there any working in siebel testing if so plz discuss some scenarios in siebel testing as iam preparing 4r the intrv it may be very useful to me...My mail Id :testing_amar@yahoo.com... I wud appreciate the guys and guls whoever helpme..Plz get back to my Id and gv sm tips... Cheers, Amar.gp

please give me some tips for the placement in the TCS.

hi,i am suppose to be present for an uk study visa interview on 2nd jan 2008.can you give me your valuable views/tips about the same?how will be the interview questions like?

Can anybody give me some tips on how to face telephonic interview and Write some expected telephonic questions as a 2+yr exp. in testing. Try to give Ques. that u already hv faced in telephone. Plz Help me out friends.

Can anybody give me some tips on how to face telephonic interview and Write some expected telephonic questions as a 2+yr exp. in testing. Try to give Ques. that u already hv faced in telephone. Plz Help me out friends.

can anyone let me know some tips or interview questions on framework manager metadata modeling, creating joins, and all other aspects related to Cognos 8 framework mgr

1. If You join the company then what is the first thing you want to do , which you were not able to do in ur previous company? 2. Being a MCA graduate why you are looking for a call center job? 3. You don’t have any experience in call center field? why should i hire u? 4. q: why did u join in call center: ans: Now a days call center are glittering high in the market.They offering nice package and career.obviously one day you will be in a good position.it offers a lot of scope in developing your position 5. Tell something about BPO 6. Which colour do u like? 7. Why did you want to join the call center? 8. what is the difference of domestic and international call centre? 9. why do you want to join a call centre being a computer science graduate? 10. Tell me about your favorite colour? 11. What would u do, if u become a prime minister of ur country for six months 12. As am a fresher i don’t know how to attend a interview ,give me some tips? 13. Can u stay awake in the night? 14. Do u know how to speak English with American accent? 15. Do u have the patience to listen to others’ problems?

Hi Friends, I need an information regarding the H1B Visa Interview which i am going to attend in october. I got my visa picked in lottery and finally got visa approval. So i'm planning to go for chennai Counsulate. Can u help me in telling the things what n all needed for the successful stamping.. Can u tell me the tips and the measures i need to follow over there. I'll be waiting for all your esteemed responses. my email id is : sahithimacha123@gmail.com Pls post me the response.. r pls mail me the details regarding how should I prepare and pls tell me how will be the interview process. Thanks everyone in advance.

i am a animation student. in december i am going to face an interview so plse tell me what type of question they will ask ( about animation) how should i tell the answer (i am poor in comunication skill) pls tell me some tips its help full to me

Hi All, Im currently getting to grips with the Document Generator in Test Director and have a query. We use TD to link requirements to test cases and I am attempting to produce a report which lists the requirement and the test case it is linked to. I cant see a way to do this as the test case link info resides on the Coverage page and it appears the only field available to display for requirements reports within document generator as those on the 'details' tab. Any tips?

Hi All, Im currently getting to grips with the Document Generator in Test Director and have a query. We use TD to link requirements to test cases and I am attempting to produce a report which lists the requirement and the test case it is linked to. I cant see a way to do this as the test case link info resides on the Coverage page and it appears the only field available to display for requirements reports within document generator as those on the 'details' tab. Any tips?

I like to perform well in pick and speek round what are the tips?

Hi All, i am Karthik and i have applied sor syndicate bank PO's post. I am an MBA graguate and i have 7 years experience in banking and mnc bpo. Will i get call letter for interview?. Pls let me know any tips to clear the interview. My ID is yemkarthik@rediffmail.com.

Can anybody send me Excel tips and improtant formul...... please.