Topic :: Psychology

Psychology Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

All of the students at a college are majoring in psychology, business, or both. 73% of the students are psychology majors, & 62% are business majors. If there are 200 students, how many of them are majoring in both psychology & business?

6 25638

What is Para Psychology?

1 5128

what is the law of human psychology?

What is your psychology of selling?

Quest,

You are given a training dataset of users that contain their demographic details, the pages on Facebook they have liked so far and results of psychology test based on their personality i.e. their openness to like FB pages or not. How will you predict the age, gender and other demographics of unseen data?

American Express,

How psychology different from sociology?

What is the psychology of selling?

Explain what is your psychology of selling?

Explain your psychology of selling?

What are scripts in psychology?

What does trigger mean in psychology?

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Psychology }

Please Find the crieteria as below to select the academy: 1.Is this academy is government aided 2.whether they a giving training for Physical fitness and Mental aid has to be given(if possible with accombidation) 3.Nominal Fees for joining and other formalities. 4. Good coaching for optional as well as Main Subjects (Public Admin and General History along with Science and psychology) 5.Joining Formalities and Entrance Exam Scedule needed and with the academy Website is needed. If u the above details about RC Reddy and any other center means plz mail me.Any body knows the all detalis plz mail to me. mailmecuteguys@gmial.com

what is the law of human psychology?

i done m.e communication system degree. i like to study new degree. which course is to choose. i selected m.sc applied psychology, m.sc e&i. is this suitable for me or say some suggestion to do some course.

What is your psychology of selling?

You are given a training dataset of users that contain their demographic details, the pages on Facebook they have liked so far and results of psychology test based on their personality i.e. their openness to like FB pages or not. How will you predict the age, gender and other demographics of unseen data?

How psychology different from sociology?

What is the psychology of selling?

Explain what is your psychology of selling?

Explain your psychology of selling?

What are scripts in psychology?

What does trigger mean in psychology?