Topic :: court

court Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

The famous Sanskrit poet Sri Harsa live in whose court and what was his famous writings

1 4669

On which Right does the ?contempt of Court? places restrictions

APPSC, High Court,

1 5739

What does the chief court administrator do?

2 7186

What is the organization of the courts?

2 5064

How are the Superior Courts structured?

1 3992

Are Probate Courts part of the Superior Court?

1 3841

What are special sessions of the Superior Court?

1 3749

When will the Supreme Court release a particular ruling?

2 4281

Judges of the High Courts cannot practice, after retirement, in (a) The Supreme Court (b) Any of the High Courts (c) The High Courts served by them (d) Any court in the country

1 3185

Who removes the Judges of Supreme Court and High Court?

7 7184

Under which writs the Courts sought to produce a person in the court suspected to be missing or in custody?

2 5926

A judge of the Supreme Court of India is to hold office until he attains the age of (1) 65 years (2) 60 years (3) 62 years (4) 58 years

DB, RRB,

3 20646

What is the length of a Badminton court? (1) 85 ft. (2) 78 ft. (3) 44 ft. (4) 46 ft.

Microsoft,

2 6582

At present how many High Courts are in India ?

4 8810

Which one of the following High Courts has the Territorial Jurisdiction over Andaman and Nicobar Islands ? (a) Andhra Pradesh (b) Calcutta (c) Madras (d) Orissa

Territorial Army,

3 15669

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { court }

What should a stenographer do if a witness who is scheduled for a court appearance does not show up to testify?

If an appellet court bases its opinion on something that was not factual can objection be entered asking for reconsideration

Help, what is a district court administrator's role and responsibility?

hi,,i m preparing for junior assistant in supreme court.i want to know the book for preparation which contains general english, general apptitude and general knowledge questions.

hi ,this is salman from hyd.my brother in law is working as court master in high court hyd.he didnt have atleast common sense.he and his family always wants to complete her demands for silly things.they are making silly things as a big issue.i dont understand what to do? if i lodge any complaint he would know better ipc section to escape because he is working under high court judge.kindly suggest me a good solution to live my sister life happy for ever.my email id is sallumia143@yahoo.com

which act have to follow for court marriage

ek jmin par mr.A 9 sal se kabja jamake betha tha.9 sal bad wo jmin mr.B ne main malik mr.C se kharidi aur mr.A court me gaya aur mr.B se har gya fir wo high court me jake aplication ki. sawal ye he ki istrah to tarikh pe tarikh padti rahegi aur dusre 10 sal aur lag jayege to law ka use kesekare ke 2 sal me jamin (land) mr.B ke pas aajaye?

Dear All, If employee completed his/her probation period for 6 month and still continued, we can terminated him because he was misbehave with Director of the company or employee registered the complaint in labor court for compensation? Shazia Muzaffar

who is best to represent cases to the small courts

best and fastest way to go to the european courts of human rights for liability of sections 1, 5, 6, 7,8,9,10,14

Wt is the supreme court judgement concern to reservation category of visually handicapped in group-1 priliminary exam in 2008

Bank wrongly cleared cheque which comes in clearing after request for stop payment by the saving bank account holder. Account holder repay 3 lac out of 11 lac withing 15 months. Now bank file case in DRT by charging intrest 18% to file case with the DRT. My question is whether bank can file case with DRT under DEBT act? Can Saving account holder can file case against the bank in counsumer court since he is paying amount in installment to bank even he prior request to bank not to clear this cheque.

CASE STUDY (i) A invites B to a dinner party. B accepts the invitation. A made elaborate arrangements but B failed to turn up. Can A sue B for the loss he has suffered? (ii) On the other hand, if B went to the venue for the dinner party. To his surprise he finds that no dinner Arrangement has been made. B had spent a certain amount to reach the venue. Can B sue A for the loss he (B) has suffered? (iii) A sees a rare book displayed in a shop. It is labeled “First Edition Rs.15” A enters the shop and puts Rs. 15 on the counter and asks for the book. The book- seller does not agree to sell saying that the Real price of the book is Rs.50 and that it had been marked Rs.15/- by mistake. Is the book seller Bound to sell the book for Rs.15/- (iv) On the 5th of a month A makes an offer to B by a letter which reaches B on the 6th On the 7th B posts his letter of acceptance. Meanwhile, on the 6th a posts a letter to B revoking the offer. On seeing it B sends a telegram to A on the 8th confirming the acceptance given through his letter on the 7th Discuss the legal effects of the three letters and the telegram. Note: Assignment should consist of about 200 words per case-let. I.e. totally 800 words (about 4 pages) for the Entire case study. Questions: Q1. Introduction of the subject being discussed and the principle enunciated in the Law. Q2. Enumerate the facts of the decided case on the point. Q3. Explain the decision pronounced by the Court of Law in each of these cases.

can you please give me some of the interview questions asked in kerala high court asst post?

Please provide me the previous year's solved question paper of junior court assistant in Supreme court of India.