Topic :: Leadership

Leadership Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

List some of the leadership roles you have had in the past?

Oberoi,

1 9919

The all India Muslim League was founded under the leadership of: (a) Maulana Mohammed Ali (b) Hasan Imam and mazharul Haque (c) The Agha Khan and Mohsinul Mulk (d) Hakim Ajmal Khan and Zafar Ali Khan

SSC,

2 8876

The first Indian to be elected to the leadership of Communist International was: (a) Dadabhai Naoroji (b) Jawaharlal Nehru (c) S A Dange (d) M N Roy

2 10020

Under the leadership of Mahatma Gandhi, Indians fighting for independence learnt fighting for independence learnt that their conflict was with the British government and not with the: (a) British imperialism (b) British system (c) British people (d) British policy of subjugation

1 3271

Who assumed the leadership of the Quit India Movement after the arrest of all the great leaders? (1) Sarojini Naidu (2) Aruna Asaf Ali (3) Annie Besant (4) Vijayalaxmi Pandit

4 4972

what exatly leadership means?what r the qualities required for it?

FMCG, HCCBPL Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Private Limited,

4 12739

what are leadership problem in nigeria and what the are solution of the problem.

2 5787

What is Managerial Grid? Contract its approach to leadership with the approaches of the Ohio state and Michigan groups.

1 12700

What challenges did you face stepping into a leadership role?

Tech Mahindra,

Demonstrate Leadership How have you demonstrated leadership in your current position?

Tech Mahindra,

4 10664

leadership problems in nigeria from first republic to third

2 8964

Give me an example of how you used your leadership skills to help your project team meet a difficult challenge

Price leadership is a salient characteristic of: (a). Monopoly. (b). Perfect Competition. (c). Oligopoly. (d). Duopoly

1 2187

what is leadership

3 4254

what are the leadership qualities?

State Bank Of India SBI, TCS,

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Leadership }

What challenges did you face stepping into a leadership role?

Organizational Behaviour If you are made the compaign leader for a particular political party .How will you use your leader ship skills to motivate your party men to ensure success of the party nominee in the elections? (Focus on the individual motivate and apply leadership style).

If you are made the compaign leader for a particular political party .How will you use your leader ship skills to motivate your party men to ensure success of the party nominee in the elections? (Focus on the individual motivate and apply leadership style).

describe a project or activity that highlights your leadership style?

what are the leadership qualities?

------------ FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT: QUESTION: What will be your outlook towards maintenance of liquid assets to ensure that then firm has adequate cash in hand to meet its obligations at all times. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT: QUESTION:The present state of recession in the IT industry – as a Human Resource Manager how are you going to undertake Human Resource Planning at Macro Level to tide over this crisis? MARKETING MANAGEMENT: QUESTION:If you are working in a supermarket, what are the tools / techniques you will use in data collection?How you are going to analyse this data and market inferences? How will you finally apply your marketresearch to improve sales and win over customers? ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOUR: QUESTION:If you are made the campaign leader for particular party, how will you use your leadership skills to motivate your party men to ensure success of the party nominee in the elections (Focus on Individual, motivate and apply leadership style). PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICES OF MANAGEMENT: QUESTION: How will you influence people to strive willingly for group objectives in your organisation (target based industry)? Apply your interpersonal influence through communication process towards attaining your specialized goals? PRINCIPLES OF ECONOMICS: QUESTION:Suppose the price of elasticity of demand for text books is two and the price of the text book is increased by 10%. By how much quantity the demands fall? Inter the result and discuss reasons for the fall of quantity demand?

Have you been a team leader in your previous or present job and what are the challenges of associated with team leadership?

What is your leadership style?

I've done mechanical engineering With 57% in 2012 now I got admission in concentration in business management and leadership in us university with out GRE for summer intake. Would it be a problem.? I going to book appointment in this month And what should I answer him if he ask me why this course and why u didn't take GRE.? Please suggest me. Thank you

What roles of leadership have you performed in your career so far?

describe a project or activity that highlight your leadership skills.

describe a project activety that highlits your leadership style

Which Amazon leadership principle do you resonate most with?

Are you open to leadership roles?

Describe a situation where you displayed leadership skills?