Topic :: ECommerce

ECommerce Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what are risks and contigencies(solutions) of an ecommerce (online shopping and bidding project)application?we describe this in Test plan can anyone tell me abt this?

can anyone tell me few critical bugs in ecommerce project.

Wipro,

I have tested ecommerce site, but when i search for any product Or access any page, some time i found it missed the values from my URL..EXAMPLE : we take this URL "http://www.allinterview.com/forms/questionform.php" This is the actual URL & it is ok but when i test it displays like "http://www.allinterview.com//questionform.php" NOTE : In above URL "forums" is missing.. I dont know why this happens as i have checked all the code & tested again & again but it dont know the reason. HELP ME plz... Thank you

2 6485

Test plan for an ecommerce website.

User flow chart for an ecommerce website

How easy it is to migrate from existing magento or custom ecommerce solution to hybris platform?

How Easy SAP Hybris Is To Migrate From Existing Magento Or Custom Ecommerce Solution To Hybris Platform?

Is wordpress good enough for ecommerce?

Is magento the best ecommerce platform? Explain

Can you do ecommerce on wordpress?

What are the best ecommerce platforms?

How much does magento ecommerce cost?

What is the best ecommerce platform 2019?

Which is best ecommerce platform?

What is an ecommerce developer?

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { ECommerce }

what is nTier Architecture understanding what is Microsoft ASP.net, ASP and SQL understanding what is Web Application and eCommerce application understanding what is Unit, System, Regression, FAT testing ? Test Automation and Test Script Authoring

what are risks and contigencies(solutions) of an ecommerce (online shopping and bidding project)application?we describe this in Test plan can anyone tell me abt this?

can anyone tell me few critical bugs in ecommerce project.

what should be tested when credit card is used as payment option in ecommerce project?can anyone tell me in detail what to test n how to test when credit card is involved in web application?

Test plan for an ecommerce website.

User flow chart for an ecommerce website

HelloIT Business Transformation Scenario Overview HelloIT is an eCommerce provider operating out of t he southwest corridor that needs to develop a strategic plan for acquiring large, successful competitors in the high-growth, high-population density metropolitan areas of Nigeria. The competitors that are identified for acquisition must have a unique, creative business model that c an be integrated into a synergistically superior overall HelloIT model in phases. HelloIT also plans to open some new stores during t his business transformation. It is the development and rollout of this business model that is the focus of this assignment . The plan is backed by Venture Capital Funds and as such has some very high expectations in hig hly specified timeframes. A special emphasis on processes will emerge from th e operational model to assess the benefits of processes within each acquisition. Upon completion of the project, a continuous improvement of these processes will be ongoing. Major Strategic Activities: 1. Develop the business model, identify the short-list ed competitors (that fit the needs of the business model) amenable to acquisition, and establish the s trategic timeframe. 2. Develop a Project Statement of Work( using the atta ched template

Scenario :- when we test payment module in the eCommerce site, then how do we verify or actually check transaction failed and the amount will be returned in next few days? i am using pay pal / credit card.

How easy it is to migrate from existing magento or custom ecommerce solution to hybris platform?

How Easy SAP Hybris Is To Migrate From Existing Magento Or Custom Ecommerce Solution To Hybris Platform?

Is wordpress good enough for ecommerce?

Is magento the best ecommerce platform? Explain

Can you do ecommerce on wordpress?

What are the best ecommerce platforms?

How much does magento ecommerce cost?