Topic :: British

British Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

My sister is a british citizen naturalized, at present she is pregnant and she wanted to deliver her baby here in the philippines.. My question is, is her baby will be automatically a british citizen too? eventhough her baby will be born in her originated country, philippines.

UK Embassy,

What is the two title given by the British government to Indians?

Linde,

2 8865

What is the strength of concrete with ratio 1:4:8 as per British standard or ACI

NHA,

3 4172

Question 10 - In the US (United States), one barrel is equal to 42 US gallons and equivalent to 0.15898 cubic metres. One British barrel is equal to 36 Imperial gallons and equivalent to 0.163659 cubic metres. If an oil refinery in England sells 42 Imperial gallons of crude oil to a company in US, how much US gallons of crude oils has been sold?

1 1838

ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS - EXAMPLE 8.2 : In the US (United States), one barrel is equal to 42 US gallons and equivalent to 0.15898 cubic metres. One British barrel is equal to 36 Imperial gallons and equivalent to 0.163659 cubic metres. If an oil refinery in England sells 42 Imperial gallons of crude oil to a company in US, how much US gallons of crude oils has been sold?

1 1642

The British Broadcasting Corporation BBC, selected whom as the ' Women of Millennium'?

AAI Airports Authority Of India,

Did the British de-industrialize or industrialize India?

HP,

What are the fundamental differences between US and British Law? What are the implications of this?

To what extent did the NSA revelations impact on the British public?

Name the street that is known as the home to british journalism.

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { British }

Australian architecture should be much the same as American architecture because they both came from British influence and were founded at about the same time. I was hoping you could give me some insight on that and tell me if I should change my hypothesis.

Which famous British towns copied the Kashmir shawls producing a British version?

Which British writers popularised Romantic images in women which were soon translated into romantic fashion in Britain?

why did the British decide to give education to indians

Hello, im living in the philippines, I have a close relative in UK, she's working in uk for almost 20yrs, and she already have her british passport. I am married with one child, we are planning to apply a uk visa, wat kind of visa do we need to apply?is it family visa or settlement visa? please help, is it possible if the embssy will give us a family visa, how long can we stay in uk, and is it ok if we will find a job in uk under family visa? how much money in the bank do we need to show, wat are the requirements for applying a visa? please help, thank you...

what is difference between british wire guage & birmingham wire guage

I am in the UK and Have a UK bank account. I am trying to buy a draft cheque in US dollars and to be paid in Indonesia. Do British banks issue such a chegue? which banks? Thanks.

What is the BS(British Standard)code for 11kv motor

I am supposed to sit exams in the UK for 2 days. I am told I am supposed to apply for a student Visitor VISA. However I am told for one to get a student visitor visa, the institution conducting the course MUST be accredited by British Accreditation Council (BAC) or Accreditation UK. In my case, I am undertaking an internationally recognized professional qualification that is provided by a short course provide in the UK that is not accredited by the UK border agency. I have been accepted on a course of study and I have also received a letter from the institution inviting me for the exams. Can I still apply for a UK student visitor visa/ what should I do since I only need 2 days to be able to sit these exams and these exams are only scheduled in the UK?

My sister is a british citizen naturalized, at present she is pregnant and she wanted to deliver her baby here in the philippines.. My question is, is her baby will be automatically a british citizen too? eventhough her baby will be born in her originated country, philippines.

The British Broadcasting Corporation BBC, selected whom as the ' Women of Millennium'?

Did the British de-industrialize or industrialize India?

What are the fundamental differences between US and British Law? What are the implications of this?

To what extent did the NSA revelations impact on the British public?

Name the street that is known as the home to british journalism.