1.ball point pen working principle(a)viscasity(b)gravity
force(c)newtons law(d)boils law

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

1.ball point pen working principle(a)viscasity(b)gravity force(c)newtons law(d)boils law..

Answer / chandru

Friends,

Check it again, it is Ball point pen that is referred to in
the question. When you use a Ball point pen upside, then
too it works for a quite a amount of time. This is due to
the viscosity of the ink in the pen tube. The ink gets
drawn towards the tip as the ball rotates. Yes, I agree
that gravity also plays a part but this is only with
respect to pen which have less viscous inks like the Gel
pen or so.

Is This Answer Correct ?    3 Yes 0 No

1.ball point pen working principle(a)viscasity(b)gravity force(c)newtons law(d)boils law..

Answer / sharmila.r

viscosity

Is This Answer Correct ?    4 Yes 2 No

Answer / nawfal

Surface tension and capilarity

Is This Answer Correct ?    2 Yes 0 No

Answer / deepesh

its gravity

Is This Answer Correct ?    2 Yes 1 No

Answer / chandranath

viscosity

Is This Answer Correct ?    1 Yes 1 No

Answer / vikraman

it's a.viscocity

Is This Answer Correct ?    2 Yes 2 No

Answer / sreenath

its obviously gravitatioa

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 0 No

Answer / sreenath

Obviously it is gravity that is the cause for the ink to flow when kept towards the direction of earth and so on keeping it upside down we fail to write properly continuously

Answer / deepak

(a) viscosity

Answer / osvsramarao

actually works on gravity and viscosity

Post New Answer

More Government AllOther Interview Questions

Dharmaday ayuk exam was held on 8/8/2010 but i have recieved halt ticket post exam on 23/8/2010, now what shoul i do or what action shoud i take?

9 Answers  

Please send me the syllabus and previous year papers of NATIONAL INFORMATICS CENTRE exam for the post of SCIENTIFEC OFFICER/ENGINEER SB (PROGRAMMER). thanks

0 Answers  

who were the members of the indian constitution in 1949?

0 Answers  

At d time of sbi clerical 2009 interview ,I submitted passing certificate instead of degree certificate,Will it create any problem in getting selected ?

0 Answers  

is there any one who has got k.v pgt 2010 appointment letter?

2 Answers  

A judge comes under law or not. Why any investigation does not comes auguist judge by any agency like cbi.

0 Answers  

Can Any one pls provide me with the study material of HPCL information system officer exam

0 Answers  

can u mail me question papers and syllabus of mpsc's drug inspector's exam. my e-mail id is gauravkurve14@yahoo.com

10 Answers   MPSC,

hello friends this is vikas from haryana,first of all congt. to everyone who have selected for sbi associates bank . i also selected for sbt. is there anyone who have selected for sbt from haryana pls mail me at vikaskummar999@yahoo.com. i want to know what type of medical test will be held by sbi. is it hard or easy to clear it. what they r test in medical test

0 Answers   State Bank Of India SBI,

Sir iam going to write exam for the post of Officers under training in APSRTC. Please send me the model papers to my mail rajeshsri3@gmail.com

23 Answers   APSRTC, APTransco, TCS,

hi all iam going to give AAI tech exam i did my BE in electronics and communication if any one have any sample papers for it please mail me at spaci1010@gmail.com

0 Answers  

Distinguish between development and revenue accunts and revenues accounts. What are the main accounts that the government are using

0 Answers  

Categories