what is the cut off for ssc ldc?

Answer Posted / saurabh kumae

gen- 105 to 115
obc- 92 t0 100
sc/st-80 t0 87

Is This Answer Correct ?    7 Yes 2 No

Post New Answer       View All Answers

Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions

lo ! i hav cleard the written examination of ASI(CISF) can anyone tell me how tuff is the PET and what is the dress code for female candidates. Did i need extra qualifications. What are the general eligibility to clear this pet. Did i go along with any certificate

any information regarding skill test l.d.c and deo ....i know the wpm requirement...but need to know how to build such speed in the short interval of time.....any tips..? Have anyone cleared thhis skill test...plz contact.

hi frnds myself namesh pabri i m s.t candidate i have score 100+ marks in ssc tier-1 and 130+in maths(tier-2)and 110+ in english total is aprox=340 so wat do u think itne main interview call hoga k nahi or i think jiska interview call hoga uska job lagne ka 70% chance hoga b'cos of scaling system..........neche kahi na kahi to score karega..

ssc combined graduate level 2010 tire 2

UNDER SSC CGL RULES PREVENTIVE OFFICER ,INSPECTOR CENTRAL EXISE (EXAMINER),DIVISIONAL ACCOUNTANT POSTS ARE TRANSFERABLE TO ALL OVER INDIA?...I WANT NON TRANSFERABLE JOB..& I WANT TO STAY IN KOLKATA..SO WHICH POST IS SUITABLE IN THIS CONDITION...PUJA MALLICK

i have cleared ssc tier1 exam but got no admit card for the second tier examination. what to do now?

Anyone interested for mutual transfer from Gujarat to MP please contact me. My post is tax Assistant , category -sc , cgl-2014. My contact number is 9479348642.

Hi friends, myself Dipak.I am axpecting 120 marks in tire I, 140+95=235 in tire II. Total tire I + tire II = 355/600.May I call for any post in CGL 2010 exam.

I M 32YRS OLD.I M WORKING IN A PUBLIC SECTOR BANK.I WANT TO APPEAR IN SSC SECTION OFFICER,SSC COMMERCIAL AUID. I M A GENERAL CANDIDATE .AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THESE EXAMS

friends i m selected for the post of auditor 2010. but i hav not received attestation form but my friend have. my rank is slb-1120. please help me.. mob 09135938829

I want to know about transfer policies of a DEO in CAG. Is a zonal transfer is possible in DEO. If a person selected in SOUTH ZONE and wants to get transfer in NORTH ZONE then how can this possible. Secondly, If a person got selected in eg. NORTH ZONE then whether he or she get transfer from one state to other in same zone.

plz,any body inform me,what kind of question will be set from the newly arithmetic syllabus added particully graph of equation,cohgruence &similarity of trangle

How long does it takes for a TA in Income Tax to get his/her first promotion to STA ? Also, after STA how long will it take to become and ITI ? Are there any departmental exams through which promotions can be expedited sooner rather than just awaiting seniority ?

hi i have scored 125 in ssc tier-1 (2010)and in tier -2 i have scored 164/200 in maths and 141/200 in english may i get a call for interview? i am a general ctegory student.

Data entry operator ka composant ground Apr transfer ho sakta hai ki nahi