called echina start growing on the rocks. Echina grows in
the form of circle, and the relationship between the
diameter of this circle and the age of echina is given by
the formula
d = 4*√ (t-9) for t ≥ 9

Where d represents the diameter in mm and t the number of
years since the solar blast.

Jagan recorded the radius of some echina at a particular
spot as 7mm. How many years back did the solar blast occur?

a) 17 b) 21.25 c) 12.25 d) 12.06
Ans: b

Answer Posted / seethaladevi

r=7mm
d=14mm
using formula
14=4*sqrt(t-9)
t=21.25

Is This Answer Correct ?    24 Yes 2 No

Post New Answer       View All Answers

Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions

i want epf model paper.please send me

in a company 30% are supervisors and 40% employees are male if 60% of supervisors are male. what is the probability that a randomly choosen employee is a male or female?

A Father Has 7 Pennys With Him And 1 Water Melon Is For 1p, 2chickoos For 1p, 3 Grapes Foe 1p. He Has Three Sons. How Can He Share The Fruits Equally?

the minimum of (2x+1)**2 + (x+2) is at x =

The crew of a rowing team of 8 members is to be chosen from 12 men (M1, M2, …., M12) and 8 women (W1, W2,…., W8), such that there are two rows, each row occupying one the two sides of the boat and that each side must have 4 members including at least one women. Further it is also known W1 and M7 must be selected for one of its sides while M2, M3 and M10 must be selected for other side. What is the number of ways in which rowing team can be arranged.

There are 9 balls of these one is defective. Find the minimum no. of chances of finding the defective one.

Ganesh and Shankar travel abroad and take more luggage than the airlines allow. They have to pay extra money for it. They carry 52 kgs together and pay $60 and $100 respectively. Now, if the same luggage was carried by only Ganesh it would cost him $340. If the airlines charges only at one rate for extra luggage what is the maximum luggage that a person can carry without paying extra?

If all the natural numbers from 256 to 400 are written side by side to each other, a large natural number is obtained. How many times 6 appears in this large natural number?

A string of alphanumeric is there. Find a string that starts with b and ends with 3 characters.

which of the following leaders was not among the moderates

gavaskar average in first 50 innings was 50 . after the 51st innings his average was 51 how many runs he made in the 51st innings

Factorize y**2 + 8y - 48 =0

Y catches 5 times more fishes than X. If total number of fishes caught by X and Y is 42, then number of fishes caught by X?

Can you tender a one rupee note in such a manner that there shall be total 50 coins but none of them would be 2 paise coins.?

hello..i hav cleared SBI written exm..i am a post graduate in english..wht type of questions they may ask me at the interview? plz help.