N2/N1=T1/T2

T1-no of teeth present in driving wheel
T2-no of teeth present in driven wheel
N1-speed of the driving wheel
N2-speed of the driven wheel

Is This Answer Correct ?    33 Yes 3 No

Post New Answer       View All Answers

Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions

Hello sir! I hav read the above discussions about PSU.I hav 72% aggregate in Mechanical bt i do had a back in 1 subject,so m i too eligible for PSU?

how to design a crankshaft?

pls, send me jindal steels & power aptitude ques

What is the difference between tube and pipe?

what is pulverisation

hi every one, i want to make a coal grinder to mil 3 or 4 tons of coal dust per hour . if you guys help me with photos or some tecnical drawings that would be very kind of you.

What is isotropic material ?

hi, if anyone have previous year paper of NHPC or some questions, Please send me at gupta.pankaj20@gmail.com

i want to know what r the various job in government as well as central government, for mechanical engineers. can any one answer plz

hello i have a problem !!!! i am studying gait analysis"human walking; and i had only single camera"sony 25 frames/s" and 2 separated force plates, and there is no synchronization between the camera and the force plates!. i wrote a matlab program to calculate joints moment(sagital) using inverse dynamics methode. and there is a problem with the output data!! can you help me.

Working Detail of enging?

can any body sand me previous exampapers of jr. engineer (mechanical)

what is the equvalent indian material code for EN10025/2- S75JR

AFTER OVERHAULING KTA19G3 AND JUST ABOUT TO START ,BUT WE DIDNT FIX THE OIL SUMP AND TEST FOR -WATER LEAK FROM LINER O RING SIDE,THEN WE FILLED WATER AND FOUND WATER LEAK FROM INSIDE OF ENGINE -CAM FOLLOWER SIDE PLEASE GIVE ADVICE TO RECTIFY THE SAME

please send me jindal interview question if any one have?? my id is erabhishekparashar@gmail.com thnx in advance