Topic :: Testing

Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What is the testing process and what testing process followed by software company?

2 3602

how we can transport from development server to testing server? want t-code? quick please.

CTS,

2 7413

Can someone tell me the test cases to test the password for with following scenario: 1. Password should be minimum 6 chars and maximum 8 chars. 2. Password should consist one uppercase letter 3. Password should consist of one numeric 4. Password should consist of one special character.

can someone tell me the test cases for following scenario of password: 1. Password should be minimum 6 chars and maximum 8 chars. 2. Password should consists of 1 uppercase letter. 3. Password should consists of 1 numeric. 4. Password should consists of 1 special character.

2 5616

Write test case for windows media player

TCS,

1 9267

In manual testing (web based testing)interview, interviewer asked me "How you connect to the database?" What is the answer for this question

Quexst,

1 2596

How will you test application without any SRS or any document and also the the developer who developed the application is resigned. In short no one knows the functionality of application.

Quexst,

3 4453

write test cases for scenario of 'remember me' check box for log in screen.

Fiserv, InfoPlus,

4 44038

How you will report a bug if u r doing adhoc testing..u are hopping from 1 link to 2nd...so on till 100th link and then there is bug..how will u report this bug...will you write all 100 steps?

Fiserv,

3 10389

After resolving bug, You immediately do regression testing or later?

Quexst,

3 5283

What u will do if you have less time for testing (3-4 days) instead of 10 days.

Fiserv, HP,

3 12444

which types question the aptitude test

eClerx, Reliance, Reliance Jio,

2 8684

i was testing a website for many months and everything was working fine from login to sign up and all the scenarios. but my boss asked me why login and sign up is not working?

2 3525

In selenium testing how to connect with database , any one pls give the entire information

2 6235

Hi I want to test regarding cookies.. Session should be good for 4 hours and once expired user is returned to login page.. How can i test the session is good for 4 hrs?? Whether i need wait for 4 hours?

Un-Answered Questions { Testing }

what is DIY Gene testing ?

How will you do data driven testing using Robot?

Hi Guy's Pls. go to Forum of Allinterview.com for Testing Job Openings..You can find various job openings in Forum. You can submit ur resume too

can i get apex technologies interview questions in testing

I am fresher and i have completed my software testing course and i don't have real time experience,can anybody help me regarding financial domain projects,main testcases in that domain.

I am new to Rational tools,how to test an application i.e what are the things i should do before starting testing the application

I am surekha new commer for this site? I have some doubt's pls clarify it..... I finished my B.tech and S/w Testing Course Now iam searching for a job in Testing, I did not have any experience in real time projects. Any body can send me the sample Testcases,Srs,Matrix for Banking,ERP Projects etc.Here is my email id surekhai@yahoo.com

I HAVE DONE TESTING TOOLS COURSE,NOW I AM FRESHER,I AM NOT GETTING ANY CALLS,I WANT TO DO THE PROJECT ,WHERE I HAVE TO MEET TO DO THE PROJECT,I AM GOING WITH FAKE EXPERIENCE,SO WHAT I HAVE TO DO.

What is the Differnce between Client/Server Testing and Web Based Testing?

What is Operational testing?

What Testing process U r following in ur organization?

what is cohensive testing and span control?

what is the most challenging situvation r u phased while during testing?

1) how will you do validation testing in combo box ? (2)Suppose user does not want maximum length validation message, but when tester inserts data in textbox and it gets truncated, how will you resolve this issue ? (3)if a user inserts maximum number in quantity textbox in a PHP based web application then what result will show?

What is the major problems you resolved during your testing process?