Topic :: Testing

Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Testing charges are claimed by Central Institute of Tool Design, Hyderabad (Central Govt. Institute) from Private Limited company, is there any liabile to deduct TDS on Testing charges/Technical Services?

2 3520

HI... IM TRYING JOB 3+ FOR TESTING... I HAVE GOOD KNOWLEDGE ON MANUAL TESTING AND SQL ONLY ............IM HARDLY TO GET THE JOB IN MANUAL......NOW I INTERESTED IN MOBILE TESTING.WHAT IS THE MARKET FOR MOBILE TESTNG.PLS GIVE UR SUGGESTION? IM GOING TO MOBILE TESTING SIDE OR NOT?

1 5352

sir i have cleared the written test of ibps held for the post of po. but i have not recieved my score card due to insufficient address. i called ibps office and they told that they will send the score card again but till now they havnt informed me again. are there are any chances of getting the score card back??

plz send the test scenarios and test cases for "user name should contain 4 to 8 chars and they should have only vowels"

Infosys,

plz send test scenarios and test cases for "user name should have vowels only with the range of 4 to 8 characters"

Infosys,

2 5676

plz send test cases for system shutdown

TCS,

1 6320

In which of the software testing phase is QA involved & QC not involved?

Uniken,

2 5521

Is QC comes under functional testing or not?

CTS,

1 4648

1. Which is the greatest 3 u/root 7, 6 u/r 5, 2 u/r 20 is

SSC,

1 3763

In usability testing we check spelling, content, look and feel, color combination, link or menu navigation? please let me know more about usability testing.

what is ten delta test? what is the significanse of it

1 2213

1) Test summary contains ? 2) Requirement Tracebility means ? 3) Test Effort contains ? 4) Test Planning Productivity ? 5) Metrics should be caluclated ? 6) Interest rate Rsik is a type ? 7) Test analysis and Design process task? 8) secured loan is a part of Liability (or) assest in a balance sheet? 9) Money Market means? 10) a ------ specifies all of the terms of a loan and the obligations borrower ? 11) what is a primary market is ? 12) Quality of Testing measure with ? 13) Company has a share with facevalue 10 rs/- and NAV of 37 after comapny has given Dividend of 35 % then How much NAV become ? ( I don't know what is NAV means, question overall Idea I am giving not 100% perfect ) the potions for these are 1) 33 2) 33.50 3) 37 4) 42 14) one compay has taken 10 million loan from a bank for a Interest rate is 10 % and base amount is 0.4% so how much they had paid monthly Emi ? they provideansews like 1) 100000 2) 114000 3) 140000 4) 104000 Remaing questions I not remember.

Misys,

how to test load test and block box testing an a web based application pls give ans briefly

Impiger,

how to test use the quality control .how to verify the image verification

Wells Fargo,

What are the Test case for the file transfer.

4 19331

Un-Answered Questions { Testing }

what is DIY Gene testing ?

How will you do data driven testing using Robot?

Hi Guy's Pls. go to Forum of Allinterview.com for Testing Job Openings..You can find various job openings in Forum. You can submit ur resume too

can i get apex technologies interview questions in testing

I am fresher and i have completed my software testing course and i don't have real time experience,can anybody help me regarding financial domain projects,main testcases in that domain.

I am new to Rational tools,how to test an application i.e what are the things i should do before starting testing the application

I am surekha new commer for this site? I have some doubt's pls clarify it..... I finished my B.tech and S/w Testing Course Now iam searching for a job in Testing, I did not have any experience in real time projects. Any body can send me the sample Testcases,Srs,Matrix for Banking,ERP Projects etc.Here is my email id surekhai@yahoo.com

I HAVE DONE TESTING TOOLS COURSE,NOW I AM FRESHER,I AM NOT GETTING ANY CALLS,I WANT TO DO THE PROJECT ,WHERE I HAVE TO MEET TO DO THE PROJECT,I AM GOING WITH FAKE EXPERIENCE,SO WHAT I HAVE TO DO.

What is the Differnce between Client/Server Testing and Web Based Testing?

What is Operational testing?

What Testing process U r following in ur organization?

what is cohensive testing and span control?

what is the most challenging situvation r u phased while during testing?

1) how will you do validation testing in combo box ? (2)Suppose user does not want maximum length validation message, but when tester inserts data in textbox and it gets truncated, how will you resolve this issue ? (3)if a user inserts maximum number in quantity textbox in a PHP based web application then what result will show?

What is the major problems you resolved during your testing process?