Topic :: Testing

Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

How do you review testcase (Types of review)? and whom to send for review ?

2 3667

How do we estimate the number of test cases?

3 5959

if you have 100 test cases, in that 80 passed and 20 failed, Which test cases your select for Retest and Regression testing?

4 7982

What is the role of tester in SDLC cycle ( in each phase )

2 5178

What is Test methodology, Testing type , Testing approach, Testing technique & Testing methods. Explain with example.

feasibility testing ??

3 5381

What kind of tools and materials are required to test water softening system of heating plant?

When the GUI Testing will be held on the V model ?

In which phase the GUI Testing will be held on V model?

1 3920

Which document you will get with new Build during testing?

2 4424

hi guys..iam a QA person ..what is ETL TESTING... what is the process of ETL testing... ETLTESTER needs etl devolopment knowledge or not? pls suggest ur valuable decision

2 8204

what is INFORMATICA TESTING process

In Remote acess server how u run a test?

supose i hv to acsess some functionlaties of a test in 1 machin , some part other machin how can acsess?

IBM,

how to acess a test in RSA?

IBM,

Un-Answered Questions { Testing }

what is DIY Gene testing ?

How will you do data driven testing using Robot?

Hi Guy's Pls. go to Forum of Allinterview.com for Testing Job Openings..You can find various job openings in Forum. You can submit ur resume too

can i get apex technologies interview questions in testing

I am fresher and i have completed my software testing course and i don't have real time experience,can anybody help me regarding financial domain projects,main testcases in that domain.

I am new to Rational tools,how to test an application i.e what are the things i should do before starting testing the application

I am surekha new commer for this site? I have some doubt's pls clarify it..... I finished my B.tech and S/w Testing Course Now iam searching for a job in Testing, I did not have any experience in real time projects. Any body can send me the sample Testcases,Srs,Matrix for Banking,ERP Projects etc.Here is my email id surekhai@yahoo.com

I HAVE DONE TESTING TOOLS COURSE,NOW I AM FRESHER,I AM NOT GETTING ANY CALLS,I WANT TO DO THE PROJECT ,WHERE I HAVE TO MEET TO DO THE PROJECT,I AM GOING WITH FAKE EXPERIENCE,SO WHAT I HAVE TO DO.

What is the Differnce between Client/Server Testing and Web Based Testing?

What is Operational testing?

What Testing process U r following in ur organization?

what is cohensive testing and span control?

what is the most challenging situvation r u phased while during testing?

1) how will you do validation testing in combo box ? (2)Suppose user does not want maximum length validation message, but when tester inserts data in textbox and it gets truncated, how will you resolve this issue ? (3)if a user inserts maximum number in quantity textbox in a PHP based web application then what result will show?

What is the major problems you resolved during your testing process?