Topic :: Testing

Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

why potasium is high?when we done the test by edta sample

1 4260

What are the possible Test cases for Save in M.S word ?

R Systems,

3 26229

what is user interface testing?

4 6622

Diagram and details of polarity test for Current Transformer 11kv 400/200/100/1A

Hiranandani,

Can anybody tell test cases for the following condition? In a railway reservation form, 4 types of ticket ranges are there like a) age up to 3, NO TICKET. b) age up to 7, HALF TICKET. c) age up to 60, FULL TICKET. d) age from 61, SENIOR CITIZEN QUOTA. if you enter age into the text box the relevant message should be displayed..... Eg. FULL TICKET.

3 6479

1. what is the shortest definition of marketing ?

Paras,

18 17379

can we conduct the swineburne's test on a dc series motor? why?

what are the assumptions made in swineburne's test?

who called the scintest of uttrakhand.

BSF,

1 3372

Any body wants to learn qtp (Automation testing)? on Banking domain with realtime implementations

2 4857

what is the difference between developer testing and tester testing?

4 6035

what is meant by test strategy?

2 4949

I need a good book on manual testing.Is the book by nageswara rao good.I need to learn from basic to advanced.

1 7513

what is high - pot test. what's its use?????

Hi I am preparing for a Software testing interviews and i have attended 4 interviews but i didnt succeeded any of those 4 due to the lack of real time experience can any body please suggest a institute who will train for real time scenarios with good project? in CHENNAI

2 3495

Un-Answered Questions { Testing }

what is DIY Gene testing ?

How will you do data driven testing using Robot?

Hi Guy's Pls. go to Forum of Allinterview.com for Testing Job Openings..You can find various job openings in Forum. You can submit ur resume too

can i get apex technologies interview questions in testing

I am fresher and i have completed my software testing course and i don't have real time experience,can anybody help me regarding financial domain projects,main testcases in that domain.

I am new to Rational tools,how to test an application i.e what are the things i should do before starting testing the application

I am surekha new commer for this site? I have some doubt's pls clarify it..... I finished my B.tech and S/w Testing Course Now iam searching for a job in Testing, I did not have any experience in real time projects. Any body can send me the sample Testcases,Srs,Matrix for Banking,ERP Projects etc.Here is my email id surekhai@yahoo.com

I HAVE DONE TESTING TOOLS COURSE,NOW I AM FRESHER,I AM NOT GETTING ANY CALLS,I WANT TO DO THE PROJECT ,WHERE I HAVE TO MEET TO DO THE PROJECT,I AM GOING WITH FAKE EXPERIENCE,SO WHAT I HAVE TO DO.

What is the Differnce between Client/Server Testing and Web Based Testing?

What is Operational testing?

What Testing process U r following in ur organization?

what is cohensive testing and span control?

what is the most challenging situvation r u phased while during testing?

1) how will you do validation testing in combo box ? (2)Suppose user does not want maximum length validation message, but when tester inserts data in textbox and it gets truncated, how will you resolve this issue ? (3)if a user inserts maximum number in quantity textbox in a PHP based web application then what result will show?

What is the major problems you resolved during your testing process?