Topic :: Migrate

Migrate Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What are the DB2 steps required to migrate a CICS DB2 program from source code to load module?

3 7382

What Utility is used to migrate DB2 from one release to the next?

1 4902

How to migrate roles from one database to another database?

3 10088

How to Migrate a project from Delphi 1 or 2 to Delphi 3 ?

Give two of examples of Birds which migrate ?

6 9607

HOw do u migrate from old version to the new version?

AOL,

1 6338

ORA-12914: Cannot migrate tablespace to dictionary managed type

2 3058

ORA-24072: cannot execute MIGRATE_QUEUE_TABLE procedure; must own queue table

1 2621

ORA-24755: OCI_TRANS_NOMIGRATE, OCI_TRANS_JOIN options are not supported

1 2344

ORA-39147: cannot migrate Data Pump queue table ownership to this instance

1 3629

TNS-04144: Nothing to migrate

1 2328

how u migrate reports to cognos 8 from previous versions

TCS,

3 9381

how u migrate the reports from impromptu to reportnet???

Wipro,

3 8061

how do u migrate BO 6.x to XI ?

Cognizant, HCL, IBM, Wipro,

52 41734

What r steps to migrate from Manual testing to QTP?(IN BOTH WEB BASED AND WINDOWS APP)

Wipro,

1 6068

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Migrate }

Is there anyway to automatically update the Datasource name in Database Checkpoints object when we migrate tests to a new release?

How to Migrate a project from Delphi 1 or 2 to Delphi 3 ?

What are all the points to keep in consideration, while we are migrating the Universes,Reports from BO5.1.6 to BO 6.5? Is is compatible to migrate like this? Does it effect the filters in Reports and Join in the Universe?

Hi 1 Question please My client is on SAP since last 3 years and now they want to migrate their asset related data with AM solution, I would like to know the steps and precaution to be taken at the time of legacy data migration and how to reconcile ABST2 report.

BDC program to migrate data to SAP R/3 database. The data will be uploaded using transaction ME11. (Session Method) plz mention the detail coding Tahnks, Rahul

Hi im 74 yrs old, recently bereaved of my husband, i have never visited the US. My Son is a US citizen through the lucky draw and my daughter is married to a US citizen for over 15years. I intend to immigrate to the US and live the rest of my days with my son, could someone please help me with type of questions that i may be asked at the H4 visa interview.

1.I want to establish connection with excel and also want to fetch the data using SQL queries. 2.the code should be written in such a way that in future if I want to migrate from excel to MS excess database , then there should be minimal changes.

Hi, I have Cognos 7.0 Impromptu reports and these reports have been created with the Mainframe datasource. Now the business needs these reports should be upgraded but with Oracle datasource. So what's the idea, first we should migrate these reports into ReportNet? then in that case what we will do with the Impromptu Catalog? Second, suppose we need to migrate these reports into Cognos 8 (may be 8.4) then how we will do that? do we need to create a FM Model for these reports. Please advice!

If we are migrating lower version of Cognos reports (e.g. from Ver 7.0 to Cognos 8) then how we migrate Impromptu Catalog (ver 7.0) in Cognos 8? Do we create FM model for that? Please explain.

How can we migrate PeopleSoft project from one environment to another?

How can we migrate a customized object between 2 databases having no physical connectivity?

How can we migrate Message catalog between 2 databases?

What are the steps to migrate changes from a development to a test an environment (compare, check Audit flags, migration, validate)?

You Migrate some page changes from development to test environment but still the user complaints the changes are still not reflected in the test environment.  What could be the problem and how will you resolve it?

What is the procedure to migrate to Canada from India ?