Topic :: Migrate

Migrate Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

How will you migrate your reports to QA environment?

Satyam,

2 6460

how do u migrate BO 6.x to XI ? My Mail id is gunal_prabhu@yahoo.co.in

2 5164

BDC program to migrate data to SAP R/3 database. The data will be uploaded using transaction ME11. (Session Method) plz mention the detail coding Tahnks, Rahul

TCS,

how to edit text in script?and how to migrate scripts into smart forms?

HCL, JKT,

2 6022

what is crystal reports?how to migrate them?

IBM,

2 5064

while migrate bo 5.1 report into boxir2 ,what are the problems faced

2 6185

How to migrate from sqlserver 2005 to sql server 2000 (every one know reverse process of that )

Cap Gemini,

2 6431

How can we migrate from Businees Objects reports to Cognos 8.x??

1 4895

how to migrate standard text in sap script to smart form?

Bosch,

2 8218

How we can migrate the 6i report to 10g reports. What steps need to reuired?

ABC,

2 10305

can we migrate custom defined smart form into adobe form, if yes what are connecting settings we have to make in adboe form?

TCS,

1 6214

how to migrate the cube data from bw to bi? explain and give me the steps

3 7710

About Asset Master Data 'Expired Useful Life', anyone can tell me why the Expired Useful Life of an asset did no updated automatic monthly after few months depreciation posted (etc. Apr, May, Jun)? and it stopped at the end of company calendar year (etc. March - Period 12). The legacy data has been migrated into SAP and it's capitalized more than 1 calendar year. Thanks.

Siemens,

1 12898

Recent I have migrated oracle9i to oracle10g(10.2.0.3). I have nested table that table used user define datatype. at a column. when i want to input the valoue at this column ,i cann't the input value.following the error messasge i have got: ORA-24328 illegal attribute value

1 3570

) How do you access the migrate the data from production region to development region

IBM,

1 3860

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Migrate }

Is there anyway to automatically update the Datasource name in Database Checkpoints object when we migrate tests to a new release?

How to Migrate a project from Delphi 1 or 2 to Delphi 3 ?

What are all the points to keep in consideration, while we are migrating the Universes,Reports from BO5.1.6 to BO 6.5? Is is compatible to migrate like this? Does it effect the filters in Reports and Join in the Universe?

Hi 1 Question please My client is on SAP since last 3 years and now they want to migrate their asset related data with AM solution, I would like to know the steps and precaution to be taken at the time of legacy data migration and how to reconcile ABST2 report.

BDC program to migrate data to SAP R/3 database. The data will be uploaded using transaction ME11. (Session Method) plz mention the detail coding Tahnks, Rahul

Hi im 74 yrs old, recently bereaved of my husband, i have never visited the US. My Son is a US citizen through the lucky draw and my daughter is married to a US citizen for over 15years. I intend to immigrate to the US and live the rest of my days with my son, could someone please help me with type of questions that i may be asked at the H4 visa interview.

1.I want to establish connection with excel and also want to fetch the data using SQL queries. 2.the code should be written in such a way that in future if I want to migrate from excel to MS excess database , then there should be minimal changes.

Hi, I have Cognos 7.0 Impromptu reports and these reports have been created with the Mainframe datasource. Now the business needs these reports should be upgraded but with Oracle datasource. So what's the idea, first we should migrate these reports into ReportNet? then in that case what we will do with the Impromptu Catalog? Second, suppose we need to migrate these reports into Cognos 8 (may be 8.4) then how we will do that? do we need to create a FM Model for these reports. Please advice!

If we are migrating lower version of Cognos reports (e.g. from Ver 7.0 to Cognos 8) then how we migrate Impromptu Catalog (ver 7.0) in Cognos 8? Do we create FM model for that? Please explain.

How can we migrate PeopleSoft project from one environment to another?

How can we migrate a customized object between 2 databases having no physical connectivity?

How can we migrate Message catalog between 2 databases?

What are the steps to migrate changes from a development to a test an environment (compare, check Audit flags, migration, validate)?

You Migrate some page changes from development to test environment but still the user complaints the changes are still not reflected in the test environment.  What could be the problem and how will you resolve it?

What is the procedure to migrate to Canada from India ?