Topic :: Resumes

Resumes Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What is stop(), suspend(), resume() method?

3 23939

What will happen if you issue a Resume statement after handling an error?

3 4041

project assignment and resume

Covansys,

1 4774

Questions on the projects listed on the Resume.

Microsoft, Wipro,

hi Sudhananda reddy, in my resume, i written as , I Am working as a Test Engineer for xyz company. IS IT RIGHT OR WRONG? WHAT IS THE ACTUAL meaning of "IN XYZ COMPANY", "FOR XYZ COMPANY", "WITH XYZ COMPANY".

2 5162

ORA-24785: Cannot resume a non-migratable transaction

1 2477

ORA-24790: cannot mix OCI_TRANS_RESUME and transaction isolation flags

1 2460

ORA-01342: LogMiner can not resume session due to inability of staging checkpointed data

1 2625

TNS-04078: Unable to resume atleast one of the gateways.

1 3370

tell me tst cases for "RESUME"which is displayed on monitor

CSC,

2 5390

if u dont mine .please send me sap xi consultant resume urgent .mail id:saivenkat.xi@gmail.com thanks in advance

1 4861

How to resume the second iteration in the QTP,, if the error has intrupted the the second iteration. When i use run from step it starting from the first iteration again.

1 3026

any one can provide me some sample resume for SAP PP with 0 to 1 year experience?

HCL, IBM, TCS,

Can we use resume in error handling i.e. in the catch block

Infosys,

5 8481

Please any on explain usage of "on error resume next","On error goto 0" with sample code....Thankyou......... when a tester is asked to execute 100 scripts in a short time..(the server will be down in another 10 min)..how he has to run those scripts?

Datamatics,

2 9653

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Resumes }

hello frens. Im Arun from the uk. im planning to apply for tester jobs with 3yrs experience. the problem is i dont have resumes. i have to mention atleast 3 projects (preferably financial projects) in my CV. im totally blank. can u plz send ur CV's to my email.... arunmoses1982@yahoo.com. this would be a great help from you guyz. n u need any help from me? just mail me n ill get in touch with u. Thanx.

There is an opening in our organization Sierra Atlantic, Hyderabad. All Manual test engineers with 2-3 years of experience can forward your resumes to mah_cs82@yahoo.com before May 01, 2008. (Only manual testers) with a covering letter, current CTC and Expected CTC.

hi i have 4 yrs exp in manual and automation testing using QTP i need sample resumes plz can u send this mail id pbre1980@gmail.com

Hi, I am into the recruitment field concentrating on SAP CRM hires. Need your help creating a screening questionaire (Only Resume screening level - Not for an interview) to screen Resumes- Seperately for Technical Consultants * Functional ones. Would appreciate any help provided. A simple request-- Please send me the details directly to my email id - vijayvenkatramanplakon@gmail.com . Thanks & Best Regards, Vijay

You are helping X Company in recruiting candidates for the admin department. You have received over 50 resumes and need to pick 5 candidates to be interviewed by the x management. This takes up 4 hours of your time every day and you are falling behind your deadlines in creating e-learning modules. How would you ensure that you do not lag behind?

Please send any one latest 3+ years of experience testing tools resumes my mail id is krishnavenimodaliar26@gmail.com

You have a video transcoding application. The videos are processed consistent with a queue. If the process of a video interrupts in one instance, it resumes in another instance. Presently there’s a large backlog of videos that must process, for this, you wish to feature a lot of instances. However, you would like these instances solely until your backlog reduce. That of those would be an economical way to do it?