Topic :: Resumes

Resumes Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Tell me about urself? asked me qstns on my resume what about higher studies any plans? where do u find urself after 3-4

hi, FOR 3+ QTP INTERVIEW, FOR EXAMPLE WE PUT ONLINE BANKING SYSTEM PROJECT IN OUR RESUME, IN PROJECT MANAGER ROUND...WHAT R THE MAJOR QUESTIONS ARE ASKED IN P.M? PLS TELL ME ATLEAST 10 QUESTIONS?.....AND IF POSSIBLE POST ANSWERS ALSO....

Hi guys, in my company, have a recruitment for junior accounts executive(2 to 4 years only).. For 10-15 positions, if any body interest pls send your resume to my mail id... Remember, any body from manufacture or construction field 1st preference...Definitely i will help u.Send ur resume to "mukeshreddy37@gmail.Com" immediately

bscpl,

3 4414

Besides for what is written in your resume, would you describe to me yourself? and why do you want to apply here?

1 5479

Explore your resume ?

Wipro,

2 12218

I want to change job.If You have any vacancy please contact me in this mail id-parthamitra086@gmail.com.Myself partha mitra.Diploma in civil engineer with 4+ yrs. exp.Now in kolkata.If you confirm me then I will send my detail resume to you.Also send your mail id to me.My mail id is-parthamitra086@gmail.com.I will be very much thankful to you.

international  resume format

Hai friends how to get sap fico consultant which type of questions are asking in interview means configuration steps or project means problem solving questions or steps and subject and present companies are take the telephone interview or face to face interview? how many rounds are having in interview based on 3 ,4 Exp and main iam M Com graduate(2009) how many years of exp putup in my resume why because somebody says u must putup exp how many years are right Pls give me reply

What are things should include in your resume.

1 1936

Does any one have SAP basis B1 Resume format for 4 to 5 year experience? if any one have please send me on kishorekharche@gmail.com

How does volunteering helps to enrich the resume and help to build the skills?

1 1368

I am trying to get into IT companies. I am finding it very difficult to have it. Don't know at what place I am lacking. At least, if some interviews get conducted, there is a chance of understanding it a bit. Some of my friends are working as fake in IT and they said, HR and other conducting people are not even opening the request posted by freshers, while being a fresher, it is making me very stressed. Even I applied at many companies but not getting response. I asked from my friends about my resume because I was worrying whether I am making mistakes in representing myself but they said it is okay enough. Now coming to education, I have completed M.Tech., GATE(2 times), NET, Research Paper in IEEE international conference (accepted and in process to be published) etc. While submitting the resume, I am mentioning the projects and link of codes that I have done. Still I am only getting the calls from BPO and Voice support that is completely irrelevant for me. There are my seniors who are getting more than 100K per month, they say, I am better than they are based on my education and what ever they observed, it makes me feel better for a moment but still I am not confident enough because I don't have actual idea of working in industry. The more important is, I am jobless and not getting opportunity to start my career. Now I am thinking to hide my degree and other qualifications, and producing fake experience certificate of 2+ years. Putting fake is making me feel guilty and uncomfortable but I have no other choice. Can somebody please suggest me whether I should do it or not? Your suggestions are valuable for me. I am thankful to all of you!

Tell us something about yourself that is not on your resume.

Adobe,

Tell me something that is not already in your resume.

GE,

Some general discussion about my resume.

Global Logic,