Gold Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Who are first Indian rulers to issue gold coins like as Romans

RRC Railway Recruitment Cell,

13 32795

What are the golder rules of Accounts ?

Abhipra, Accenture, Bajaj Allianz, Blue Star, Genpact, HP, IBM, TCS, Wipro,

35 78122

A rich man died. In his will, he has divided his gold coins among his 5 sons, 5 daughters and a manager. According to his will: First give one coin to manager. 1/5th of the remaining to the elder son. Now give one coin to the manager and 1/5th of the remaining to second son and so on..... After giving coins to 5th son, divided the remaining coins among five daughters equally. All should get full coins. Find the minimum number of coins he has?

5 14271

Explain the line "All that glitters is not gold"

IBM, ICICI, John Deere, TATA, Wipro,

60 110429

You've got someone working for you for seven days and a gold bar to pay them. The gold bar is segmented into seven connected pieces. You must give them a piece of gold at the end of every day. If you are only allowed to make two breaks in the gold bar, how do you pay your worker?

HeadStrong, Microsoft,

30 58971

The Reserve Bank of India has recently announced the Gold Card scheme for exporters. Its objective is (a) to offer better terms of credit (b) faster and simpler processing of applications for credit (c) sanction of ?in-principle? limits for three years (d) Timely renewal of grant for banking credit in foreign countries

1 3212

What is Golden Quadrilateral ? (A) It connects the four major metros of the country by road (B) It connects Kashmir to Kanyakumari with highway (C) It connects Kashmir to Kanyakumari and Rajasthan to Arunachal Pradesh (D) None of these

3 4898

Who was warded the Golden Boot in the Euro 2004? (a) Theodoros Zangorakis (b) Milan Baros (c) Ronaldo (d) Wayne Rooney

1 2866

In system landscape where the sand box and golden box exists?

3 10820

Who persuaded Maricha to go in the guise of a golden deer to tempt Sita? (a) Surpanakha (b) Meghanad (c) Jatayu (d) Ravana

1 3143

Who persuaded Maricha to go in the guise of a golden deer to tempt Sita? (a) Surpanakha (b) Meghanad (c) Jatayu (d) Ravana

1 2636

Kolar gold field and Hutti Gold fields are located in the state of: (a) Andhra Pradesh (b) Karnataka (c) Orissa (d) Maharashtra

2 4362

In which of the following cities, is the Golden Temple located? (a) Gaya (b) Patna (c) Mathura (d) Amritsar

3 3716

The Golden Temple is associated with (A) Sikhism (B) Buddhism (C) Jainism (D) Hinduism

2 3349

Where do copper, gold, iron and coal respectively find in India? (A) Kollar, Khetari, Kudremukh, Jharia (B) Jharia, Kollar, Kudremukh, Khetari (C) Kudremukh, Jharia, Kollar, Khetari (D) Khetari, Kollar, Kudremukh, Jharia

Assam Secretariat, NTSE,

2 12965

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Gold }

1.tell about urself? 2.wt is BRS? 3.VAT? 4.Golden principle of accounting?

I DID MY PHYSICAL THERAPY BACHELOR'S DEGREE AND PLANNED TO DO MY PG IN USA AND I APPLIED AND GOT OFFER LETTER FROM AN AMERICAN UNIVERSITY. CAN ANYONE GIVE SUGGESTIONS ABOUT WHAT TYPE OF FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS CAN BE SHOWN DURING VISA INTERVIEW LIKE GOLD, LAND, HOUSE, BANK BALANCE, POLICIES....WHICH WILL BE THE BEST..PLS GIVE ME AN IDEA....WHAT THE VO WILL EXPECT???

Mr. X buys an asset of Rs. 1000/- in cash and with it get an free gold coin what is the general entry for this?

Ram, the proprietor brought additional capital of Rs 75000/- by pledging his wifes gold.pass entry

WAT IS GOLD LIQUIDITY?

Hi, one of my friend in US through students visa. she fell in love with the guy, holding the citizenship and they married. Meantime she dropped the school due to the insufficient funds and applied for the marriage green card. they are at the final stage of green card. Kindly suggest what kind of interview questions they can expect and what are the possible answers.. Thanks in advance goldenflowers

Can the price of Gold can be controlled? If can, by whom? How?

a) What are the Golden Rules of Accounting? What are the 14 Principles of Accounting

A wealthy person has deposited a gold bar in a bank. The bank agrees to repay the person in 7 equal instalments, but the hacksaw required to cut the bar is only sharp enough to cut through the bar 2 times. How does the bank repay the customer?

Hello Fellas, I am about to see my interview in few days. My university expense is about 14000$ for one year.Its a 2 year course so that leads to a total to 28000$. For that we have about 1200000Rs in bank account(arnd 26500 $) other then this an investment proof of 2Lacs (4000$)+ 9 Lacs of gold(20000 $)+ 8-9 Lacs(18-20 K$) in my father's pf acct. On income side parents have well over 8 lacs rs((18000$) per year income. On fixed asset site a house worth: 12000000 Rs(250000$)+ a office worth 40000$ first please guide me will it be sufficient? Secondly in what way I can show my gold?Means is it self attested? Plz guide me. Regards & Thanks,

i want the sample placement paper of goldman sachs urgently. please send it to me

why n how the gold is inversely proportional to rupee value? thnx....

If a person got gold by wining a lottery and TDS on the gold value was not deducted by the deductor. After getting the gold, the person tranfer the gold to his daughter. After reading the provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961, you are required to state that who is liable to pay the tax on the value of the gold? and is there any liability of the Deductor towards non-deduction of TDS?

hello good aftarnoon,sir i m working in sultanate of oman last 12 years whenever i m coming on leve to mumbai the mumbai custams allways giving broblem me. thay asking me how many watch,perfums,gold,silver electronics,and etc you having?if i m going by for my personel usage thinks our i Rs WORTH HOW mutch i can bring? pls advice me.

What is the client no of SAND BOX.GOLDEN CLIENT, UNIT TESTING,ENDUSER TRAINNING AND PRODUCTION SERVER?????