Topic :: Gold

Gold Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Define what is the difference between plaster used in gold investment casting and ceramic used in the process of investment casting of automobile engine parts and turbine blades etc. When both are used in the lost-wax method?

Which liquid can dissolve gold?

Which liquid would oyu use to dissolve gold?

How gold can be separated from mercury?

Which plaster is used in gold investment casting?

What happens when the mercury of a thermometer spills over the gold ring?

What is gold investment casting?

How much gold concentration should be in the organic phase (dbc) before reduction by oxalic acid solution? Is it effective on purity of gold in reduction step? Whatis the ratio of dbc to oxalic acid solution in this step?

What is the difference between plaster used in gold investment casting and ceramic used in the process of investment casting of automobile engine parts and turbineblades etc. When both are used in the lost-wax method?

When using mercury to recover very, fine gold from ore, what is the best way to separate the gold laden mercury from the ore?

How much gold concentration should be in the organic phase (dbc) before reduction by oxalic acid solution?

Tell me, does it cover silver or golden ornaments if I have 'home insurance'? : insurance sales

Does it cover silver or golden ornaments if I have 'home insurance'? : insurance sales

Tell me why gold is added to the p-n junction?

Why gold is added to the p-n junction?

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Gold }

1.tell about urself? 2.wt is BRS? 3.VAT? 4.Golden principle of accounting?

I DID MY PHYSICAL THERAPY BACHELOR'S DEGREE AND PLANNED TO DO MY PG IN USA AND I APPLIED AND GOT OFFER LETTER FROM AN AMERICAN UNIVERSITY. CAN ANYONE GIVE SUGGESTIONS ABOUT WHAT TYPE OF FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS CAN BE SHOWN DURING VISA INTERVIEW LIKE GOLD, LAND, HOUSE, BANK BALANCE, POLICIES....WHICH WILL BE THE BEST..PLS GIVE ME AN IDEA....WHAT THE VO WILL EXPECT???

Mr. X buys an asset of Rs. 1000/- in cash and with it get an free gold coin what is the general entry for this?

Ram, the proprietor brought additional capital of Rs 75000/- by pledging his wifes gold.pass entry

WAT IS GOLD LIQUIDITY?

Hi, one of my friend in US through students visa. she fell in love with the guy, holding the citizenship and they married. Meantime she dropped the school due to the insufficient funds and applied for the marriage green card. they are at the final stage of green card. Kindly suggest what kind of interview questions they can expect and what are the possible answers.. Thanks in advance goldenflowers

Can the price of Gold can be controlled? If can, by whom? How?

a) What are the Golden Rules of Accounting? What are the 14 Principles of Accounting

A wealthy person has deposited a gold bar in a bank. The bank agrees to repay the person in 7 equal instalments, but the hacksaw required to cut the bar is only sharp enough to cut through the bar 2 times. How does the bank repay the customer?

Hello Fellas, I am about to see my interview in few days. My university expense is about 14000$ for one year.Its a 2 year course so that leads to a total to 28000$. For that we have about 1200000Rs in bank account(arnd 26500 $) other then this an investment proof of 2Lacs (4000$)+ 9 Lacs of gold(20000 $)+ 8-9 Lacs(18-20 K$) in my father's pf acct. On income side parents have well over 8 lacs rs((18000$) per year income. On fixed asset site a house worth: 12000000 Rs(250000$)+ a office worth 40000$ first please guide me will it be sufficient? Secondly in what way I can show my gold?Means is it self attested? Plz guide me. Regards & Thanks,

i want the sample placement paper of goldman sachs urgently. please send it to me

why n how the gold is inversely proportional to rupee value? thnx....

If a person got gold by wining a lottery and TDS on the gold value was not deducted by the deductor. After getting the gold, the person tranfer the gold to his daughter. After reading the provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961, you are required to state that who is liable to pay the tax on the value of the gold? and is there any liability of the Deductor towards non-deduction of TDS?

hello good aftarnoon,sir i m working in sultanate of oman last 12 years whenever i m coming on leve to mumbai the mumbai custams allways giving broblem me. thay asking me how many watch,perfums,gold,silver electronics,and etc you having?if i m going by for my personel usage thinks our i Rs WORTH HOW mutch i can bring? pls advice me.

What is the client no of SAND BOX.GOLDEN CLIENT, UNIT TESTING,ENDUSER TRAINNING AND PRODUCTION SERVER?????