Topic :: Promotion

Promotion Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Who contributed a lot in promotion and expansin of trade and comer during pre-Gupta and Gupta period

1 4832

What is numeric promotion?

1 4369

what is the difference among sales deal promotion price, price agreement?

3 7712

what is promotion and sales promotion

Swiss Tech,

what is teh difference between upgradation and promotion?

2 23620

MCQ IN PERSONNEL/ IR/HRM/LABOUR LEGISLATION/ LABOUR WELFARE/ PROMOTION

Crompton Greaves, Hikal, Sail,

9 21482

We did promotion activity for X co that co is our client ( S Dr) which we sold tickets through our vendor through out north india ... But those vendors adjusted cash with thir bill and remaining balance we received ,, Ticket amount we paid from our co Bank A/c to our client (S Dr) .the amount is too huge so how can i sort out this in books of acconts ..............

what is PROMOTIONS in FMCG?How the sales executive r sales officer will participate r conduct these promotions?

Berger Paints,

what is the promotion chances after data entry operator in ssc?

SSC,

7 76042

can u tell me the promotion from oiller to enginer

how promotional activities affect sales?

2 5519

How will be the transfers and promotions be done in any govt. bank?

1 3967

what is the difference among sales deal promotion price, price agreement?

1 4047

WHAT IS PROMOTION BASE IN CLEARICAL POSTS IN BANK & WHAT IS FUTURE IF I GET MORE QUALIFICATION ?

Banking,

2. Explain the Sales Promotion in marketing and also how HLL and P&G are doing their promotion of products in India with suitable examples.

Fidelity, IBM,

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Promotion }

through which phases a software ttester need to pass like as a junnior test engineer,team lead,project lead,etc.? which is the final stage of your promotion and how will u achieve?

what is promotion and sales promotion

Dear ones, Currently am doing job in a retail industry as a floor manager.But doing this job cuts you from your social life n' that's y i am somewhat depressed. Also i want to go in marketing related jobs (advertisements,marketing Promotions, etc)in any well known company but no to insurence field as well. what can i do then? Please suggest me, i am so much confused ! Pallav Verma Raipur (C.G.),India

how can i get past literature review about recruitment and promotion.

We did promotion activity for X co that co is our client ( S Dr) which we sold tickets through our vendor through out north india ... But those vendors adjusted cash with thir bill and remaining balance we received ,, Ticket amount we paid from our co Bank A/c to our client (S Dr) .the amount is too huge so how can i sort out this in books of acconts ..............

6. Case Study:- A Failure to Communicate Could you come to my office for a minute, Bob?’ Asked Terry ( the plant manager ). Sure, be right there,” said Bob Gemson. Bob was the plant’s quality control director. He had been with the company for four years. After completing his degree in mechanical engineering, he worked as a production supervisor and then as maintenance manger prior to promotion to his present job. Bob thought he knew what the call was about. “But letter of resignation catches me by surprise,’ began Terry. “1 know that Wilson products will be getting a good man, but we sure need you here, too”. “J thought about it a lot, ‘said Bob, “but there just doesn’t seem to be a future for me here. “ “Why do you say that’?” asked Terry. “Well,” replied Bob, “the next position above mine is yours. With you only thirty- nine,. I don’t think it’s likely that you’ll be leaving soon. “The fact is that I am leaving soon,’ said Terry. “That’s why it’s even more of a shock to know that you are resigning. I think I’ll be moving to the corporate offices in .Tune of next year. Besides, the company has several plants that are larger than this one. We need good people in those plants from time to time, both in quality control and in general management.” “Well, I heard about an opening in the Cincinnati plant last year,” said Bob, “but by the time I checked, the job had already been filled. We never know about job opportunities in the other plants until we read about them in the company paper ‘All this is beside the point now. What would it take to get you to change your mind?” asked Terry. “I don’t think I can change my mind now,” replied Bob. “I’ve already signed a contract with Wilson.’ Questions (a) Evaluate the communication system at this company. (b) What actions might have prevented Bob’s resignation?

6. Case Study:- A Failure to Communicate Could you come to my office for a minute, Bob?’ Asked Terry ( the plant manager ). Sure, be right there,” said Bob Gemson. Bob was the plant’s quality control director. He had been with the company for four years. After completing his degree in mechanical engineering, he worked as a production supervisor and then as maintenance manger prior to promotion to his present job. Bob thought he knew what the call was about. “But letter of resignation catches me by surprise,’ began Terry. “1 know that Wilson products will be getting a good man, but we sure need you here, too”. “J thought about it a lot, ‘said Bob, “but there just doesn’t seem to be a future for me here. “ “Why do you say that’?” asked Terry. “Well,” replied Bob, “the next position above mine is yours. With you only thirty- nine,. I don’t think it’s likely that you’ll be leaving soon. “The fact is that I am leaving soon,’ said Terry. “That’s why it’s even more of a shock to know that you are resigning. I think I’ll be moving to the corporate offices in .Tune of next year. Besides, the company has several plants that are larger than this one. We need good people in those plants from time to time, both in quality control and in general management.” “Well, I heard about an opening in the Cincinnati plant last year,” said Bob, “but by the time I checked, the job had already been filled. We never know about job opportunities in the other plants until we read about them in the company paper ‘All this is beside the point now. What would it take to get you to change your mind?” asked Terry. “I don’t think I can change my mind now,” replied Bob. “I’ve already signed a contract with Wilson.’ Questions (a) Evaluate the communication system at this company. (b) What actions might have prevented Bob’s resignation?

what is PROMOTIONS in FMCG?How the sales executive r sales officer will participate r conduct these promotions?

can u tell me the promotion from oiller to enginer

can i get exact salary of clerk in SBI. and i want to know about promotion details .....

how is the growth of clerk in Bank of india?what is the procedure for promotions ad pay hike?kindly reply

2. Explain the Sales Promotion in marketing and also how HLL and P&G are doing their promotion of products in India with suitable examples.

i 1 2 know about the promotion facilities in postal dept. through postal assistant

Please give information about SBI CRPD payscales and future promotions in SBI?????????

i am mangesh . now i am, pursuing MBA(1st yr) from pune university.i am selected in SBI clerical exam 2010.tell me is there any worth for me to join SBI. will i get promotion ?? after how many years??? is there any condition of bond to join SBI ???