Topic :: Games

Games Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

In a certain game, if 2 wixsomes are worth 3 changs, and 4 changs are worth 1 plut, then 6 plutes are worth how many wixsomes?

3 8224

Jack and Jill are playing cards for a stake of $1 a game. At the end of the evening, Jack has won 3 games and Jill has won $3. How many games did they play?

2 16636

From what does the ligamentum teres hepatis arise?

1 3048

What does the ligamentum venosum come from?

1 3110

What embryonic structure does the median umbilical ligament come from?

1 2473

Name the 4 ligaments of the uterus?

2 4167

The inguinal ligament exists in what dermatome?

1 6315

What structures do the broad ligament contain?

1 2915

Which ligament contains the ovarian vessels?

1 2739

Which ligament contains the uterine vessels?

1 3887

Three men A, B, C plays Cards. If one loses the game he have to give Rs.3. If he wins the game he will gain Rs.6. If A has won 3 Games, B loses Rs.3, C wins Rs.12.What is the total no. of games played?

Accenture, College School Exams Tests, CTS,

10 23701

Four Members A,B,C,D are playing a game .A person losing a game should double the amount of others .B,C,D are losing in order after three games .The amount after 3 games are A&B having 40,D is having 16&C 80. Each questions carry one mark: a) who started with small amount of money? b) who started with greatest amount of money? c) what amount did B have?

Cognizant, CTS,

3 9153

there were 253 games played so that atleast two team from the group play each other. Find out the maximum no of team

CTS, IBM,

4 6967

Champion?s trophy is associated with which game ? (a) Cricket (b) Hockey (c) Football (d) Tennis

Banking, India Post, Postal Assistant Exam, Varun Motors,

10 28923

The Winter Olympic Games in the year 2002 was held at (a) Tokyo (b) Salt Lake City, USA (c) Athens (d) Beijing

1 2568

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Games }

Hey I like to play online games .I damn crazy about it.My favorite one is sudoku and I have good steps to solve sudoku which I got from http://tictacdo.com/ttd/Solve-a-Sudoku Tell me some good online games list and some steps to solve that..

write a program for the normal snake games find in most of the mobiles.

Alphametics are puzzles where each letter stands for a different digit. Here are two alphametics. No word can begin with a zero. We’ve started you out with some of the letters. BASE + BALL -------------- GAMES what these alphabets represent

Commonwealth Games data for google interveiw

How to test the Online Games?? Suggest tricks. I have experience in server-client application testing.

What is planning? How is it used, and what are its advantages? Is it feasible to use planning in real-time games? If so, name any titles where planning has been used for any part of the AI. Describe the architecture of a planning-based AI system for any genre of game.

effects of video games?

Four Members A, B, C, D are playing a game .A person losing a game should double the amount of others .B, C, D are losing in order after three games .The amount after 3 games are A&B having 40,D is having 16&C 80. Who started with small amount of money?

Four Members A, B, C, D are playing a game .A person losing a game should double the amount of others .B, C, D are losing in order after three games .The amount after 3 games are A&B having 40,D is having 16&C 80. Who started with greatest amount of money?

Four Members A, B, C, D are playing a game .A person losing a game should double the amount of others .B, C, D are losing in order after three games .The amount after 3 games are A&B having 40,D is having 16&C 80.What amount did B have?

Hansie made the following amounts in seven games of cricket in India: Rs.10, Rs.15, Rs.21, Rs.12, Rs.18, Rs.19 and Rs.17(all figures in crores of course).Find his average earnings.

I and two of my friends were playing a game. For each win I get Rs 3. Totally I had three wins. Player 2 got Rs.9 and player 3 got Rs 12. How many games had been played?

15 tennis players take part in a tournament. Every player plays twice with each of his opponents. How many games are to be played?

There are some 20 Basketball players & 30 Football players, and 25 cricket players. 1 of them plays all the three games. 8 of them plays at least two games. They are 50 altogether. How many of them plays none of the games.

Do you have any idea about Common wealth games? In which year they will be held?