Topic :: Blogging

Blogging Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

JNDI Usage for weblogic?

HCL, IBM, TCS,

9 26559

Both BEA WebLogic and IBM WebSphere have the ability to plug in to many different web servers. Does PeopleSoft support the web servers that they plug into?

1 2011

How to debug EJB in JBoss (WebLogic or other J2EE application server) using IDE?

Wipro,

1 4116

How can I write the joblog in the spool on normal end of a job step and direct the joblog to a dataset only if the step abends?

2 7643

Does the terms, JOBLOG, SPOOL and SYSOUT indicate the same thing, i.e., where JCL and JES messages and statements are written ?

2 8427

What is Virtual Host in Weblogic , how to create it & what is the advantage ?

iFlex, TCS,

18 49823

How to set Connection Pool size in Weblogic Server ?

Infosys,

11 35238

Can any bosy send interview questions on Weblogic Application Server.

hello all i need some good sites or blogs which give info abt vb script with examples n real time scenarios.just like tutorials as i m new to qtp n vbscripting. its urgenttt

2 4320

After creating conntinpool in weblogic how to write the code in programe where i can use that pool object in the programe connecting to the database and how to debug programe withou eclipse

Wipro,

2 4595

what is stub in weblogic? dont give me a defination , iwant full ans with example? also tell what is replica-aware stubs.. ok bye send ans as soon as possible

Wipro,

How can we change the port number of weblogic server when it was already installed?

Tech Mahindra,

4 57630

Which is the best tool for monitoring Weblogic server(WLS8)?

BEA, Symantec,

10 27994

how to deploy tomcatserver to weblogic server? write d following steps?

how to deploy apache tomcat server to weblogic server in java

IBM,