Topic :: Ear

Ear Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What would you want to achieve in your first year on the job?

Bayer, Cap Gemini, Deloitte, Havells, Siemens,

19 81948

Where you would like to be in 5 years?

IBM, MBT, TCS,

23 51104

Describe your classroom's physical appearance?

Yahoo,

9 102647

Do you know how to measure the earth resistance? if so explain it

ABB, BEL, BridgeStone, College School Exams Tests, Dalkia, Dalmia Group, DEC, Electrical, Genpact, HEC, IOCL, JLL, L&T, MSEB, Saraca, Sical, Telecommunications, University Exams,

42 153157

What should be the earthing resistance of an industrial substation and also What should be the house hold earthing resistance?

Jindal, Pharma, TAAT, TATA,

20 93950

How do you maintain the earthing resistance?

Birla, Ford, JLL,

13 43171

How the importance of press has increased in recent years

2 6803

What is the Botanical name of the plant yielding nuclear stain called 'Haematoxylin' ?

1 5271

What is the normal range of frequency of human ear?

Access,

2 7000

what is the way to precide search helps in POV?

Accenture,

3 11199

When Bitmap check point fails..How many windows will appear?

Symphony,

3 5885

In the Object properties MSW id,MSWclass will appear..what exactly MSW means..?

2 5555

Which was the largest urban centre in early ancient India

3 13795

In which year did Sultan Mahmud Gazhani first invaded India

2 4648

In which year did Sultan Mahmum Gazhani?s last expedition against India

1 3768

Un-Answered Questions { Ear }

How to culture bone marrow monoclear cells?

What is Event - Delegate? clear syntax for writing a event delegate

I am surekha new commer for this site? I have some doubt's pls clarify it..... I finished my B.tech and S/w Testing Course Now iam searching for a job in Testing, I did not have any experience in real time projects. Any body can send me the sample Testcases,Srs,Matrix for Banking,ERP Projects etc.Here is my email id surekhai@yahoo.com

In near future would you be willing to manage a branch office? If no, why not?

What would you say your one or two biggest failures or mistakes were? What did you learn from them?

What are your research skills?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Are you intent on becoming a career prosecutor?

What is the fertilizing value of hog manure, and also what is the best fertilizer to use for potatoes as Our potatoes are planted early in January.

How many years you are having experience in supervising others in lab environment?

During a heart attack, blood flowing to the heart muscle is interrupted by blockage of a coronary artery. How would you expect the metabolism in the heart to change?

According to ACOG, Pap smears should be obtained at what regular periods of time?

A certain radioactive element A, has a half life = t seconds. In (t/2) seconds the fraction of the initial quantity of the element so far decayed is nearly how much?

Assume that I am a potential corporate partner. Tell me on the benefits of the Industrial Research Office with 3 bullet points.

Which marketing research tools and techniques did you used?

Tell me about the most difficult sale you have made. What did you learn from it?