Topic :: Heart

Heart Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

During a heart attack, blood flowing to the heart muscle is interrupted by blockage of a coronary artery. How would you expect the metabolism in the heart to change?

Which microorganisms causes Rheumatic heart disease ?

2 3744

Most oxygenated blood reaching the heart via IVC is diverted through the which part and pumped out the aorta to the head?

1 2723

What part of the heart does the LAD supply?

1 4518

Which lung provides a space for the heart to occupy?

1 2786

What is the approximate time required for a heart beat?

5 8048

What is the approximate time required for a heart-beat? (a) 0.5 second (b) 0.8 second (c) 0.5 minute (d) 1.0 minute

RRB,

5 43745

When the right ventricle in the human heart contracts, the blood moves to: (A) aorta (B) brain (C) lungs (D) pulmonary arteries

1 2977

He heart transplant surgery was first done by (A) Dr. A.S. Hyman (B) Dr. Paul Muller (C) Dr. Willem Einthoven (D) Dr. Christian Barnard

1 2691

Human heart is (1) neurogenic (2) myogenic (3) Both neurogenic and myogenic (4) None of these

3 10776

Which one of the following rights was considered the ?heart? and soul? of the Constitution of India by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar? (1) Freedom of Speech (2) Right to Constitutional Remedies (3) Right to Equality (4) Right to Religion

EEE, NET, UGC NET,

2 12183

Which one of the following foods is least harmful for heart patients? 1 Chicken 2 Egg 3 Fish 4 Red meat

Exel,

3 5094

Which one of the following rights was considered the ?heart & soul? of the Constitution by Dr.Ambedkar? 1 Freedom of speech 2 Right to equality 3 Right to constitutional remedies 4 None of these

1 3289

Why might a foxglove stop your heart?

. Which rights was described as the ‘heart and soul of the constitution’ by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar? (1) Right to property (2) Right to equality (3) Right to freedom of religion (4) Right to constitutional remedies

ABC, Coal India, CSIR, Group 4 iv, Ignou, Microsoft, PGVCL Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited, TCS, TCY Online, TGT, Uttarakhand High Court,

15 120469

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Heart }

During a heart attack, blood flowing to the heart muscle is interrupted by blockage of a coronary artery. How would you expect the metabolism in the heart to change?

Why might a foxglove stop your heart?

I just want to convert the voltage into current i.e. suppose I have 750V & 1A AC power then I want to convert it into 12V & 62A DC power only difficulty is that I don't want to use the tranceformer. Simply to say, I want to make the step-down without using tranceformer. Please, give me some ideas. And also I want the relation between Magnetic Induction & Weight of the body can be levitated. Or I can say, how much of magnetic induction requires to lift 500gms weight? I am heartily thankful to you.

hi Guys, I am yanheart, I just want to ask your convincing ideas, opinion or knowledge about this questions that keeps in my mind. Here's the question: Why is it that you change your curriculum or your course in your first interviewed visa denial? Please help me I need your convincing answers... God bless us! nad thanks a lot..

What is the difference between Third-party BPO and Primary BPO (Please understand the question and post answer to my site sweetlittleheart25@yahoo.com)

Does the surgical method for open heart surgery differ today? If so, how?

earth also having a gravitational force (magnetic field of north and south)but it attracts any object compare to this theartifical magnetic cant perform same as earth why?

In a Furnace arch pressure is more than Hearth pressure,then how flue gas travels to stack

hi i got i 20 from sacred heart university u.s.a.i got good tofel score and my gre is score is very poor.my university requirement is only tofel.i completed my b.pharmacy in 2009 so i got 1 year gap is their chances to reject visa?what i have to do i was very tensed.how to sought out my problem

what is the hearth and arch pressure in furnace?

what is the hearth and arch pressure in furnace?

What is the �heartbeat�?

What is the advantage, if any, to a germinating seed or seeding in developing a hook? Why is there no heart-shaped stage during embryo development in monocytes? What is the agricultural i mportance of the transgenic rice plant(in 3 paragraphs)

What is a heartbeat in HDFS?

What is the heartbeat used for?