Topic :: Methanol

Methanol Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

How can we separate Acetonitrile from Methanol

Rockwell,

4 8514

why water, methanol, ethanol ets solvents are used in UV SPECTRIPHOTOMETER for blank reading ?

7 26546

Why Methanol used in KF Titration?

Glenmark, Lupin,

15 63689

How much area of methanol or other solvent are acceptable in blank (Diluent) of Gas chromatography.

2 8049

Why we are using the methanol in Kf titration?

Reddy Labs,

6 19673

In UV-VIS spectrophotometer:My diluent is methanol even though i corrected base line for methanol,In my sample scan i found methanol peak.what is the reason?

2 9052

what is use of acetonitrile compare to methanol in RP-HPLC Method devlopment

Neuland, Orchid,

7 22078

mixed 1.0 ml of methanol and 1.0 ml of toluene and injected in gas chromatography.will you prove that both solvents are in the ratio 1:1(not by area normalization)

1 2937

pH range of methanol and acetic acid is ........

1 5754

What is the role of SO2,I2, Methanolic hydroxide and any base in Karlficher titration

Medley Pharmaceuticals,

2 8219

Why methanol cannot be used as solvent in IR spectroscopy?

Conquer Scientific,

Why methanol like petroleum compounds are stored in underground storage tanks?

MPCL, NFIL, Reliance, UPL,

2 7178

Why using 0.5% acetone in methanol mobile phase for HPLC Gradient performance check.

DRL,

2 12144

Why methanol & acetonitrile is mostly used for hplc analysis?

DRL,

2 13423

Two methanol-water mixtures are contained in separate tanks. The first mixture contains 40.0 wt % methanol and the second contains 70.0 wt % methanol. If 200 kg of the first mixture is combined with 150 kg of the second, what are the mass and composition of the product? The symbol of weight percent is wt %.

2 7427