Is This Answer Correct ?    2 Yes 16 No

10 in 4 seconds, ? in 6 minutes ..

Answer / arun

Is This Answer Correct ?    3 Yes 26 No

Post New Answer

More General Aptitude Interview Questions

4_4_4_4 = 20 how ? explain plzzzzzzz. from chemicalengr2008@gmail.com

31 Answers   L&T, Wipro,

when will entrance exam of axis bank western zone will be held?????can anyone tell me what type of questions were asked in the examination?????how was the level of written????

0 Answers   Axis Bank, IBM, State Bank Of India SBI, WIU,

Find perimeter of a trapezium with 3 sides given and distance between parallel sides given.

0 Answers   Cisco,

3 : 4 :: 6 : ? a)30 b)25 c)15 d)11

3 Answers   FCI, Syntel,

2, 3, 6, 7--- using these numbers form the possible four digit numbers that are divisible by 4.

0 Answers   Accenture,

A cube is painted, and cut, something like this.

3 Answers   3D PLM,

If m/n=6/5 then 3m+2n=?

5 Answers   3i Infotech, Canara Bank, Geodesic, Perot Systems,

a radioactive material of mass 16 grms in 10 years due to radiation. how many years will it take for the material to attain a mass f 1 gm

0 Answers   DSQ Software,

It's the largest body of water surrounded by land within a familiar political entity. However, when compared to similar landforms in the region....it's all but a puddle

0 Answers  

The author suggests that the application of Murphy's philosophy to the situations of two different groups

0 Answers   Satyam,

A family I know has several children. Each boy in this family has as many sisters as brothers but each girl has twice as many brothers as sisters. How many brothers and sisters are there?

0 Answers   Infosys,

The price of a candy bar is $1.00. The price of a ten pack of the same candy bar is $7.40. The ten pack of candy bars is what percentage cheaper then purchasing ten candy bars individually?

3 Answers   CTS,

Categories