Topic :: Islay

No Questions In This Category

Post New Questions

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Islay }

how to measure the current by compact digital equipment with dislay which fit inside any equipment

If i wont like to change the standard print program where i copied standard script to customer namespace,in this case is it possible to retreive the data if u connect the script with standard program.if yes how?if no why? Is it possible to print the logo in first page only,where the form consists of 10 pages.How can u do this? How can u set a table format where it cosists of fields like cust no, custname, amount ...in a script? How do u know that the particular BADI is suitable for the existed report.How do u findout this?When do u opt for BADI OR USEREXIT?did functional people tell u to adopt BADI or USEREXIT? What is the difference between SY-INDEX & SY-TABIX ? I have a report with fields Status,time & date. the contents it consists are Status Time Date AAA 01:20:15 05-06-10 AAA 11:02:32 O3-06-10 AAA 23:11:00 05-06-10 AAA 09:14:46 05-06-10 HOW DO U WRITE A CODE TO DISLAY A ROW WHICH WAS RECENTLY EXECUTED?( for this question it should display AAA 23:11:00 05-06-10 AS Output)

Hi All, Is there any way to check whether a value is selected in a Multi-select tree prompt? I have a tree prompt and want to get to know whetehr which values user has selected,i want to so that values on the top of the report. I Have used that paramDisplayValue('paramername'),But it will display only last selected value. For Example i have tree prompt with one level Region- >country->states If user select region Asia it will dislay the all the Countries in that region and then if user select India it will display the states related to india only Suppose Hierachy look like this: Asia->India->Andhra Pradesh. I want to show this hierachy on the top of the report How it is possible? Can you please help me?

write an interactive C program that will encode or decode a line of text.To encode a line of text,proceed as follows. 1.convert each character,including blank spaces,to its ASCII equivalent. 2.Generate a positive random integer.add this integer to the ASCII equivalent of each character.The same random integer will be used for the entire line of text. 3.Suppose that N1 represents the lowest permissible value in the ASCII code,and N2 represents the highest permissible value.If the number obtained in step 2 above(i.e.,the original ASCII equivalent plus the random integer)exceeds N2,then subtract the largest possible multiple of N2 from this number,and add the remainder to N1.Hence the encoded number will always fall between N1 and N2,and will therefore always represent some ASCII character. 4.Dislay the characters that correspond to the encoded ASCII values.  The procedure is reversed when decoding a line of text.Be certain,however,that the same random number is used in decodingas was used in encoding.