Topic :: Proton

Proton Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Are protons unstable?

1 4098

In an atomic nucleus, neutrons and protons are held together by 1 Gravitational forces 2 Magnetic forces 3 Exchange force 4 Coulombic forces

1 3101

In an atomic nucleus, neutrons and protons are held together by 1 Gravitational forces 2 Magnetic forces 3 Exchange force 4 Coulombic forces

1 5631

1 14719

CAN WE HAVE THE ARRANGEMENT OF QUARKS OF PROTON 'UP,DOWN,UP' INSTEAD OF 'UP,UP,DOWN'?

Who discovered Proton?

2 4522

why in atomic mass electron is not include while proton and neutron include? although electron is a part of atom.

2 4747

HOW THE ELECTRONS AND PROTONS ,NEUTRONS WHER FOUND INSIDE THE ELEMENT,AND HOW THEY PROOVED THAT ELECTRONS ARE ROTATING AROUND THE NEUTRONS AND PROTONS

Vimta Labs,

1 3314

Similar charges repel while dissimilar ones attract each other. How does two electrons attract each other during the formation of bond or why don't the protons in the nucleus repel?

WHY NOT CONSIDER PROTONS IN ELECTRICITY LIKE ELECTRIC CURRENT?

1 2488

atoms are composed of Electrons & Protons or Electrons & Protons ?

3 4058

what is protonics how it is differ from electronics

1 5789

Question 96 - In infrared spectrum, one of the factors affecting peak location is the mass of the atoms. The stretching frequency of a bond connected to a lighter atom will be greater than the same bond connected to a heavier atom. (a) For halogens like florine (F), chlorine (Cl), bromine (Br), iodine (I) and astatine (At), what is their IUPAC group number? Hint : The proton numbers for F, Cl, Br, I and At are 9, 17, 35, 53 and 85 respectively. (b) For the compounds of H-F, H-Cl, H-Br, H-I and H-At, which one has the lowest stretching frequency and which one has the highest stretching frequency? State the reasons.

1 1488

BIOCHEMICAL ENGINEERING INSTRUMENTATION - EXAMPLE 29.6 : In infrared spectrum, one of the factors affecting peak location is the mass of the atoms. The stretching frequency of a bond connected to a lighter atom will be greater than the same bond connected to a heavier atom. (a) For halogens like florine (F), chlorine (Cl), bromine (Br), iodine (I) and astatine (At), what is their IUPAC group number? Hint : The proton numbers for F, Cl, Br, I and At are 9, 17, 35, 53 and 85 respectively. (b) For the compounds of H-F, H-Cl, H-Br, H-I and H-At, which one has the lowest stretching frequency and which one has the highest stretching frequency? State the reasons.

1 1856

Why have the electron and the proton the same charge whereas the proton is 1836 times heavier?