Topic :: Molal

Molal Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what is the d/f b/w normality and molarity and molality..?

1 8703

Chemical Engineering Energy Balance - Please match the term A - E as follow with the stated definition : A. Yield. B. Selectivity. C. Relative saturation. D. Molal saturation. E. Absolute saturation. i. Answer : ? (moles of desired product formed) / (moles that would have been formed if there were no side reactions and the limiting reactant has reacted completely). ii. Answer : ? (moles of desired product formed) / (moles of undesired product formed). iii. Answer : ? (relative humidity 40 % means partial pressure of water vapour equals 4 / 10 of the vapour pressure of water at the system temperature). iv. Answer : ? (moles of vapour) / (moles of vapour dry gas). v. Answer : ? (mass of vapour) / (mass of dry gas).

1 2258

CHEMICAL ENERGY BALANCE - EXAMPLE 11.1 : Please match the term A - E with the stated definition i - v. Terms : A. Yield. B. Selectivity. C. Relative saturation. D. Molal saturation. E. Absolute saturation. Definitions : i. (moles of desired product formed) / (moles that would have been formed if there were no side reactions and the limiting reactant has reacted completely); ii. (moles of desired product formed) / (moles of undesired product formed); iii. (relative humidity 40 % means partial pressure of water vapour equals 4 / 10 of the vapour pressure of water at the system temperature); iv. (moles of vapour) / (moles of vapour dry gas); v. (mass of vapour) / (mass of dry gas).

1 1500

What is molality?