Topic :: Electron

Electron Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

how rotenone acts as an inhibitor of electron transport?

Ion Exchange,

1 5376

how can Rotenone and Antimycin inhibit Electron Transfer Chain?

2 3818

How to accelerate electron capture decay?

Name the terminal electron acceptor during mitochondrial respiration?

1 7093

An electron is injected into a region of uniform magnetic flux density with the components of velocity parallel to and normal to the flux. What is the path of the electron?

1 4027

Creation of an electronic signature: A. encrypts the message. B. verifies where the message came from. C. cannot be compromised when using a private key. D. cannot be used with e-mail systems.

1 4007

E-cash is a form of electronic money that: A. can be used over any computer network. B. utilizes reusable e-cash coins to make payments. C. does not require the use of an Internet digital bank. D. contains unique serial numbering to track the identity of the buyer.

1 4171

Electronic signatures can prevent messages from being: A. suppressed. B. repudiated. C. disclosed. D. copied.

1 7096

When performing a review of the structure of an electronic funds transfer (EFT) system, an IS auditor observes that the technological infrastructure is based on a centralized processing scheme that has been outsourced to a provider in another country. Based on this information, which of the following conclusions should be the main concern of the IS auditor? A. There could be a question with regards to the legal jurisdiction. B. Having a provider abroad will cause excesive costs in future audits. C. The auditing process will be difficult because of the distances. D. There could be different auditing norms.

2 4533

To make an electronic funds transfer (EFT), one employee enters the amount field and another employee reenters the same data again, before the money is transferred. The control adopted by the organization in this case is: A. sequence check. B. key verification. C. check digit. D. completeness check.

1 4918

What is electronic money ?

The maximum KE of the photoelectron emitted from a surface is dependent on (a) The intensity of incident radiation (b) The potential of the collector electrode (c) The frequency of incident radiation (d) The angle of incidence of radiation of the surface

Wipro,

1 3455

When X-Ray photons collide with electrons (a) They slow down (b) Their mass increases (c) Their wave length increases (d) Their energy decreases.

Wipro,

1 5989

An electron emits energy (a) Because its in orbit (b) When it jumps from one energy level to another (c) Electrons are attracted towards the nucleus (d) The electrostatic force is insufficient to hold the electrons in orbits.

Wipro,

1 2664

An electron is injected into a region of uniform magnetic flux density with the components of velocity parallel to and normal to the flux. What is the path of the electron?

Wipro,

Un-Answered Questions { Electron }

i can attended a cabin crew interview they ask me to tell me about.i have working as front office executive in an electronic firm they ask me how can me manage a front office i didn't give any answer because i am afraid so pls give me help how can i answer these questions

What modification is required for the atomic theory in order to explain the existence of isotopes, and modern view of atomic nuclei and electrons?

How to accelerate electron capture decay?

What is electronic money ?

Can you identify the operational bases and uses for the transmission and scanning electron microscopy?

why do antimony and bismuth have the same electron affinities?

What are acounting Pi electron's?

What specific mechanism regulates cyclic vs noncyclic electron transfer during light reactions of photosynthesis?

How does the electron transport chain work during the Calvin Cycle?

Do u any one having Idea on Indocen Electronics. That is in Mumbai. I got an offer from that. Is that company is good or not. I am little bit confused on it. Please provide me the information.

hi i have completed bsc with electronics in 2004.and now i got admission in master in computer science.during this three years i has worked in pizza hut.if visa officer ask me, y u worked with pizza hut, hospitality business? or y interested in study after threeyears,what should be the ideal ans.

EDS (Electronic Data Systems India Pvt Ltd) at Chennai on 16-12-2006.

can u send me previous question papers of secction engineer (electronics),chennai rrb.

Good evening all I need a small favour regarding reliance paper i wanna probable sample papers(e&i) of reliance. if any of u have any idea about dis then plz mail me back.i belongs to electronics and instrumentation engg.so i need e&i papers. thanking u....