Topic :: Climate

Climate Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

In the tropical zone of Africa, the sequence of climates on both the sides of the equator is (a) Rainy tropical, monsoon tropical, semi-arid tropic, arid tropic (b) Rainy tropical, semi-arid tropic, arid tropic, monsoon tropical (c) Rainy tropical, semi-arid tropic, monsoon tropical, arid tropic (d) Monsoon tropical, rainy tropical, semi-arid tropic, arid tropic

1 3113

A feature of the Mediterranean climate is: (a) frequent rain and fog (b) a long growing season (c) hillside farming

1 3000

The two cities that are most similar in terms of climate are : (a) Vancouver-Paris (b) Capetown-Algiers (c) Montreal-Murmansk (d) Panama City-Tokyo

1 2896

Climate refers to: (a) condition of atmosphere (b) area?s average weather (c) changing condition troposphere

1 2654

The climate in which there is no winter season is called: (a) tropical (b) desert (c) humid

1 3023

The climate in areas where no month has an average temperature exceeding 500F is: (a) Polar climate (b) Midlatitude humid climate (c) Highland climate

1 2520

A climate where precipitation received is less than potential evaporation is called: (a) desert climate (b) arid climate (c) tropical climate

2 2850

Not all deserts are the result of changes in climate. Some are manmade. How? (a) Because of the cutting down of trees (b) Because of man?s neglect of his private lawns (c) Since man started exploiting water resources for electricity generation, the land areas were adversely affected and they subsequently got converted into (man-made) deserts (d) Deserts are not man-made at all

1 2494

Which of the following factors influence the climate of India? (a) The Himalayas (b) The relief of our land (c) Long Coastal area (d) Nearnesss to Equator (e) All of the above

State Bank Of India SBI,

8 9767

. In which of the following types of climates does the temperature never rise above 100C throughout the year? (1) Continental climate (2) Mediterranean climate (3) Tundra climate (4) Taiga climate

2 3735

. The climate characteristics of which of the following natural regions is high temperature and high rainfall all through the year? (1) Equatorial (2) Mediterranean (3) Hot desert (4) Monsoon

1 3240

CLIMATE OF INDIA IS HIGHLY INFLUENCED BY

TNPSC Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission,

2 3701

climate of india is highly influenced by

why oil lift in screw chiller during change of climate.

Daikin,

Tell something about today's climate?

Genpact, IBM,