Topic :: Silver

Silver Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

In 3.5 Kg rod , there is 74% silver. If it is alloyed with a 0.5 Kg rod, the % of silver goes p to 84%. The percent of silver in 0.5 Kg rod?

Mascot,

3 9318

What is the difference between Kryptel and Silver Key?

How to remove the Kryptel (Silver Key) icon from the desktop?

How to change the location of the Kryptel (Silver Key) program group?

How to I prevent other users from using Kryptel (Silver Key)?

TCS,

Which of the surfaces of a thermos flask are silvered and why?

2 3769

Why are silver tea pots made with the handles of ebony ?

1 2949

The largest silver producer in the world is: (a) USA (b) Mexico (c) Guatemala (d) Bolivia

1 3118

Who won the first silver medal for an individual event at the Olympics for India? (a) Maharaja Karni Singh (b) Wilson Jones (c) Major R.S. Rathore (d) Leander Paes

3 4669

The leading producer of silver is: (a) USA (b) Russia (c) Mexico (d) South Africa

2 3544

Which country won the silver medal for hockey in Athens Olympics 2004? 1 Austrialia 2 Pakistan 3 The Netherlands 4 Germany

UGC NET,

3 5009

The Silver rupee was first introduced by (a) Akbar (b) Britishers (c) Shershah (d) Todar Mall

1 2678

ORA-27031: mirror resilvering functions not supported

1 3086

. The earliest evidence of silver in India is found in the (a) Harappan culture (b) Chalcolithic cultures of Western India (c) Vedic texts (d) Silver punch-marked coins

3 15904

German silver is an alloy of 1 Copper, nickel and silver 2 Silver, copper and aluminum 3 Zinc, copper and nickel 4 Silver, zinc and copper

SSC,

1 4565

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Silver }

What is the difference between Kryptel and Silver Key?

How to remove the Kryptel (Silver Key) icon from the desktop?

How to change the location of the Kryptel (Silver Key) program group?

How to I prevent other users from using Kryptel (Silver Key)?

Hello...has anyone interviewed with Information Management Services(IMS)located in Silver Spring MD??If yes,what can you share about the programming test and the analytical test?

what is the meaning silverligt control

i have submit my documents for australia visa i m going dere to celebrate my silver jubilee so i want to know dat wat questions they will ask me for visa approval

sir/madam, my friend,green card holder, wanted me to visit his business sectori.e, his silver jewellerly shop and consult how to expand it. He is sponsoring me for my lodging, fooding and other expenses till i stay there. shall i get b1visa on his sponsorship? please kindly response. thank you.

Urgent Required a Content Writer in Our company if there is any one female kindly contact @ hr@silvertouch.com

what is silver light when will we use silver light,

hello good aftarnoon,sir i m working in sultanate of oman last 12 years whenever i m coming on leve to mumbai the mumbai custams allways giving broblem me. thay asking me how many watch,perfums,gold,silver electronics,and etc you having?if i m going by for my personel usage thinks our i Rs WORTH HOW mutch i can bring? pls advice me.

update data in an xml file which resides in solution itself, using silverlight 4.0

How to include silver light .xap page into asp.net web application and what is the purpose of using silverlight application?

hi i want to retrieve the data from one spread sheet to another workbook in EXCEL VBA. for exmp:customer details first name last name location state country country code mobile customer details raj krishna hyderabad andhra india 91 0 service required refrigirator company color details cost warranty service required samsung silver double door fridge 45000 3yeras

composition of german silver