Topic :: Selenium

Selenium Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What are the advantage and disadvantage of Selenium IDE tool? Is that useful for testing .net projects? please reply my friends.

6 34123

I am using the selenium tool for my web application testing I recorded some script and agian i played same but while playing: Alert msg is not getting closed It needs the manual interaction [Note:Here alert is generated not at the time of onload event] Please provide some solution for this

2 4478

I am using the selenium ide for testing my web application i recorded some script and played back while playing the recorded script the "alert msg is not getting closed" it needs manual interaction Please help out me

BSL, TCS,

5 9299

Can somebody provide me some interview questions on Selenium? plz email on er.pallavikapoor@gmail.com

1 6433

whether flash selenium supports to test Gaming application? like follows: identifying the images, dynamic animations, Dynamic value changes field and win conditions etcc..,

I am looking for selenium RC Training in Hyderabad. can any one tell me the best institute ?

76 85069

In Selenium how a test suit is run and report is generated.

What are Keyword and Data driven frameworks in Selenium RC

How do you start Selenium RC?

2 4029

How do you connect Data base from selenium

1 3264

20 Functions of Selenium with description and Examples.

BEst INstitute for QTP & SELENIUM

1 3404

I Want a gud faculty for selenium Webmethods and Pega in Hyderabad plz suggest.

Satyam,

2 5345

In selenium testing how to connect with database , any one pls give the entire information

2 6109

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Selenium }

Can somebody provide me some interview questions on Selenium? plz email on er.pallavikapoor@gmail.com

hello frnds this pooja i hav started working on selenium with java ecllipse frnds could u tell me how to handle popup windows and security alerts i m jst trying and couldn't do anything plz help

whether flash selenium supports to test Gaming application? like follows: identifying the images, dynamic animations, Dynamic value changes field and win conditions etcc..,

Hi All! Am new to Selenium and would really appreciate your help writing test cases for the following scenario: 1. Manually create 2 logins User A and User B on say, orkut.com or facebook.com. 2. Have User A invite User B as a friend. 3. Have User B accept the friend request. 4. Have User A post a comment on his own profile. 5. Have User B post a reply to that comment. 6. Each User logs out of his respective account. 7. Do not use Selenium IDE. 8. Use Selenium RC and Java.

What are Keyword and Data driven frameworks in Selenium RC

Hello, I have attened interview on Selenium and I cleared technical,Hr round in accenture through Sourceone Consultancy on 23,July,2011.I send all my documets and EAF and BG forms.They told me that we will send offer letter next day .but they did n't send offer letter till now ...Can anyone please comment on this

Hi, Below is the code that i ran on selenium RC using eclipse IDE and java coding.: package source; import org.testng.annotations.BeforeSuite; import org.testng.annotations.Test; import com.thoughtworks.selenium.*; public class parameterized extends SeleneseTestCase { private Selenium browser; public static void main(String []args) { String arr[] = new String[5]; arr[0]= "bert"; arr[1]= "regular"; arr[2]= "copyonly"; arr[3]= "doert"; arr[4]= "inter"; parameterized obj = new parameterized(); obj.setUp(); obj.login_parameterize(arr); } @BeforeSuite public void setUp() { browser = new DefaultSelenium("localhost",4444, "*chrome", "http://goolge.com"); browser.start(); browser.open("http://goolge.com"); browser.waitForPageToLoad("30000"); browser.windowMaximize(); browser.open("/"); browser.click("gb_23"); } @Test public void login_parameterize(String[] arr ) { for(int i=0;i<=5;i++) { for(int j=0;j<=2; j++) { browser.type("//input[@id='Email']", arr[i]); browser.type("//input[@id='Passwd']", arr[i]); browser.click("//input[@id='signIn']"); browser.waitForPageToLoad("30000"); } } } public void EnterValuesIntoTextField_CheckWithGetValue() throws Exception { selenium.open("http://www.essaywriter.co.uk"); assertEquals("", selenium.getValue("id=textInput")); selenium.type("id=textInput", "Text In The Field"); assertEquals("Text In The Field", selenium.getValue("id=textInput")); } } When i ran this test i got an error which says: "Method login_parameterize requires 1 parameters but 0 were supplied in the @Test annotation." Any help is much appreciated. thank Gab

20 Functions of Selenium with description and Examples.

hi every one this is ashok pls any one give answer me pls question is while testing with selenium after giving id user name and password , the inbox will be open , how to handle this one

wat is database testing....how to develop data driven framework in selenium enviromnent. please explaing in detail

I am looking for selenium RC online Training in chennai. can any one tell me the best institute

Draw the Framework Architecture of Selenium RC with combination of Selenium webdriver?

tell me exact differenceb bw qtp and selenium?(could not tell open soure and licennce? difference in usage and technical difference?