Topic :: Teens

Teens Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

How many ways are there of arranging the sixteen black or white pieces of a standard international chess set on the first two rows of the board? Given that each pawn is identical and each rook, knight and bishop is identical to its pair.

2 8053

where do you see yourself from (Ten or fifteen)years from now?

Aviation, BPO, Convergys, Genpact, MetLife, Napier Healthcare, Technet Engineering, TransWorks, Wipro, WNS,

16 86578

If seven men drink up fifteen bottles of water in two days, then in seven days, four men would require how many bottles of water? (a) 25 (b) 30 (c) 22 (d) None of these

2 3366

Mohan is thirteenth from the left end in a row of children. Prabir is twelfth from the right end and eighteenth from the left end. How many children are towards the right of Mohan in that row? (a) 12 (b) 18 (c) 17 (d) Cannot be determined (e) None of these

8 20106

Input :14000 Output : hundred and fourteen thousand.(wrong) Desired output : fourteen hundred thousand.

Sapient,

2 5222

Is there any difference bwteen qa and auditor?

1 4531

HI..FRIENDS... VAIBHAVI HERE.. I ATEENDED MY INTERVIEW ON 22ND OCTOBER...& I FACED A QUESTION THAT WHICH IS THE RIVAL BANK OF SBI..??? CAN ANY ONE PLEASE REPLY ME FOR THE QUESTION.?? THANX IN ADVANCE..

State Bank Of India SBI,

What is difference beteen Migration and Upgrdation?

Satyam,

7 23007

hai, i am preparing for rrb section engineer writeen exam, can enyone help me out with last few years model question papers,my mail I.D. is gopi306@gmail.com. and is there any books to prepare for the exam.............

1 3854

hi i am sateesh, i have ateended the entrance test for GROUP II AMVI (Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors) exam on nov 14 ...please if some one got the key paper of that exam for both general studies and Automobile engg papers...if any body got the papers..please forward them to my id: sateesh.kpally@gmail.com...PLZZZZZZZ

1 5691

does glucagon secretion induce sleep in teenagers?why?

What is different bewteen low or high impedance busbar protection scheme

what is the relation between size of the anteena and wavelenghth of radiated wave

some of questions which come in nfl writeen exam of electrical.......

Tech Mahindra,

What is difference bewteen 4.7 ,ECC 5 and ECC6 from SAP Securtiy point of view

TCS,

2 12004