Topic :: Radio

Radio Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

How you can create a radio buttion using Checkbox class?

1 4187

What is a radio Group?

1 3031

How many maximum number of radio buttons can you assign to a radio group?

1 4999

can you change the default value of the radio button group at run time?

1 5282

What triggers are associated with the radio group?

1 3873

A certain radioactive element A, has a half life = t seconds. In (t/2) seconds the fraction of the initial quantity of the element so far decayed is nearly how much?

What are four abdominal radiographic findings of diverticulitis?

1 3530

what is the difference between checkbox and radiobutton?

College School Exams Tests, TCS, Wipro,

28 143259

The key difference between a microwave radio system and a satellite radiolink system is that: A. microwave uses line-of-sight and satellite uses transponders during transmission. B. microwave operates through transponders placed on the earth's orbit. C. satellite uses line-of-sight during transmission. D. microwave uses fiber optic cables.

3 15206

A certain radioactive element A, has a half life = t seconds. In (t/2) seconds the fraction of the initial quantity of the element so far decayed is nearly (a) 29% (b) 15% (c) 10% (d) 45%

Wipro,

1 9691

A radioactive element x has an atomic number of 100. It decays directly into an element y which decays directly into element z. In both processes a charged particle is emitted. Which of the following statements would be true? (a) y has an atomic number of 102 (b) y has an atomic number of 101 (c) z has an atomic number of 100 (d) z has an atomic number of 101

Wipro,

1 5222

How can we allow no selection of radio button in grouped radio buttons?

2 4401

what is the role of non-radioactive ATP analog for kinase assay?

What is a RADIO GROUP ?

1 2723

How to Disable a radio button in a TRadioGroup?

Un-Answered Questions { Radio }

Could any one share scripts... where we can Parameterize radio buttons and Check boxes.

Could any one share scripts... where we can Parameterize radio buttons and Check boxes in Rational Robot.

A certain radioactive element A, has a half life = t seconds. In (t/2) seconds the fraction of the initial quantity of the element so far decayed is nearly how much?

what is the role of non-radioactive ATP analog for kinase assay?

How to Disable a radio button in a TRadioGroup?

I seek information in starting up a radio station of my own. could you please provide me with the step by step procedure for such a mammoth-sounding task.where do i start from, copyright issues/formalities, registration and the cost approximations fo r the same..

1 Tarot 1.1 Purpose - Tarot tool will duplicate the tarot-reading process for the user online. - Tarot is a craft that uses a deck of 78 cards to predict a user’s past, present and future. - The cards are picked by the user and arranged in a specific spread, which represents points in his past, present, and future; based on the meanings of the cards selected, interpretations are given. 1.2 Scope Only for registered user. 1.3 User Interface User Interface: 1. Question – This is only for user experience, and has no bearing on the formulae / process. Simple long text box. 2. Selection of field – radio button selection of 1 of 3 choices(Love, Career, Personal), which affects 1 of 3 card- meaning databases to be used. After selection, the unselected databases do not affect or interact with the system. 3. Spread Selection – radio button selection of 1 of 3 choices(Celtic Cross, Horse Shoe, Simple 3 Card). This determines the number of cards being picked and the specific spread database to be used. This also affects the specific report format being used, as well as the card- selection GUI. 4. Card Selection – based on the input 3, a specific layout is shown where the user needs to identify X number of cards (X also determined by input 3) which are then shown in the spread. Every card selection identifies the spread position constants (A, B, C, etc) with specific variable values (Card numbers) creating an array. Report format will display on a separate new page, in the following sequence – - Statement of question asked - Selection of field - Selection of spread - Detailed description of position data, positions identified as per spread selection - Card meaning as picked in field selection 1.4.5 Interfacing/Sourcing Details 1.4.5 Rules and Conditions - Data needs to be calculated for all fields, but only a maximum of 3 cards data should be shown in the free report. For the rest, a payment would be required. - Payment reports not in phase 1 - The report needs to be emailable (so functionality to convert to text file / html document should exist, which will then be emailed to the user’s email address).

Country-Western songs emphasize three basic themes: love, prison and trucks. A survey or the local Country-Western radio station produced the following data: 12 songs about a truck driver who is in love while in prison 2 about people in prison who are not in love and do not drive trucks 8 about people who are out of prison, are not in love, and do not drive a truck 13 about a prisoner in love 28 about a person in love 18 about a truck driver in love 16 about truck drivers who are not in prison 3 about a truck driver in prison who is not in love Find the number of songs about: a) How many songs were surveyed? b) truck drivers? c) prisoners? d) truck drivers in prison? e) people not in prison? f) people not in love?

hai friends i need a general test cases for check box,drop down button and radio butoon can anybody reply me plz..........thanks in advance

Which type of devicesa used for detection of radio active field in side the reactor building?

Can any one say me how i can integrate 3 or more analytics like radio bottons,line chart,pie chart while designing a dash board in xcelsius and i am also facing problem to show one after another values in the same chat at a time..... Please help me out for this....

what are radio collars?

X is a solid having a white colour at room temperature. It has a density about 2g/cc. Although it has melting point near 325 degree Celsius, its properties start degrading above 260 degree Celsius. The coefficient of friction is very low about 0.1. It has very good dielectric properties especially at higher radio frequencies. It has a very high bulk resistivity. It is chemically inert. It is also resistant to van der Waals force. It is hydrophobic as well as lipophobic. Creep or ‘Cold Flow’ has been observed in X.

Sr-90, a radioactive isotope, is a major product of an atomic bomb explosion. It has a half life of 28.1 year. Calculate the first order rate constant for this nuclear decay and the fraction of 90Sr that remains after 10 half lives?

One FIU19(E) Flexbus LED is steadily on. What is the meaning? How can a Laptop PC be locally connected to a FIU19E? What is the maximum capacity of a FlexiHopper radio link operated by a FIU19(E), that is equipped with two 4x2M plug- in units? Which of the listed combination of indoor units support