Topic :: Presentation

Presentation Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

in base representation for a rupee 100 paise,then base 8 representation what is rupee value .

Wipro,

6 20374

in base representation for a rupee 100 paise,then base 8 representation what is rupee value .

Wipro,

4 9128

What is distributed or remote presentation?

How do you organize a presentation?

Indoco, Indoco Remedies,

1 4449

What was the most difficult presentation that you've had to make? How did you overcome the difficulty?

Infosys,

What are presentation, application and database servers in SAP R/3?

IBM,

18 57453

Which of the following are Presentation Layer standards? A.) JPEG and PICT B.) MPEG and MIDI C.) ASCII and EBCDIC D.) NFS and SQL

2 12124

Which of the following are Presentation Layer standards? A.) JPEG and PICT B.) MPEG and MIDI C.) ASCII and EBCDIC D.) NFS and SQL

2 7812

What is the histologic presentation of DiGeorge's syndrome?

1 3623

difference between application, presentation servers in sap and servers or layers both are same or not

2 12884

what technology used at presentation layer for displaying GUI to SAP user ? and where those files were put?

Zydus Cadila,

2 6890

On which basis the states has representation in Rajya Sabha?

4 6467

On what basis has representation been accorded to the States in Rajya Sabha? (a) Parity of all the States (b) On the basis of population (c) On the basis of the stage of development of a State (d) On the basis of population-cum-development

SSC,

2 5091

The system of Proportionate Representation is used in the election for the: (A) President of India (B) Speaker of the Lok Sabha (C) Members of the Lok Sabha (D) None of the above

1 2630

how we can take a file from Presentation server to Application server?

Wipro,

6 22463

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Presentation }

Allowed program to auto-correct the database when loading a presentation.

What is distributed or remote presentation?

What was the most difficult presentation that you've had to make? How did you overcome the difficulty?

what is the day to day work of SAP FICO Consultant. which are the documents,white papers he uses. who will assign him work and in what form, is it a flowchart,word document,power point presentation ?and also what is business blue print and how it is documented(word,flow chart),?? please answer my question

what are the advantages of power point presentation with the help of examples.

what is software cycle?give a diagramatic representation

what is software cycle?give a diagramatic representation

6. NEED OF ONGOING MANAGEMENT CYCLE( Case Study ) Sidney Greenburg was appointed the position of the director of marketing for a small electronics component manufacturer. The company had its revenues growing at the rate of 20% each year and in 1982, they were at 30 million level The president felt that the growth of the company required serious planning efforts to determining strategies product emphasis and new product development. Mr. Greenburg realising the need to develop the marketing plan developed a suggested format to obtain inputs from his regional sales managers. The format to obtain divided into two parts (a) territory brief for established status of sales activities and (b) territory plan asked for identification of key goals, strategy & resources required to accomplish stated goals. Sales forecast by products was requested for 3 plan Yrs. Tom Rosenfield was the marketing manager for Europe He was previously in the engineering department & was assigned to Europe because of his technical& Foreign language capabilities. He replied to Mr.Greenburg as follows: “While I will complete the forms on the country brief& country plan promptly I have some conceptual problems with them time& time again we have been requested for projected figures I remember putting together a presentation for the Executive Vice-President (VP) & Treasurer last year. Great we educated those guys but what are the results of such formality? The projections have not yielded specific results, resources are used at a minimal level & we are not generating needed sales. So it is my contention that while goals projections& forecasts provide immeasurable guidance for a company with stable sales & developed product lines, for us a fledglings (young) industry, they distract from the job at hand. My plan has always been to hit the market- as hard I am able & I believe this should hold true for all other regional managers. We have large amounts of resources held up in ineffective’ marketing planning efforts such as these need to redirect these efforts to self rather than compile data. We need more people beating the pavement (action) rater than sitting on their desks developing plans& strategies (contemplation) Sell, sell, sell. Get the backing as big as possible. Planning is wasteful. Let us concentrate on aggressive sales & optimize sales volume at any cost. A. What has Mr.Greenburg not done to accomplish his planning tasks? B. Is Mr.Rosenfield right in making his comments in response to Mr. Greenburg’s request? C. Is Mr. Rosenfleld performing his management function. D. What would you do if you were Mr.Rosenfleld’s boss?

6. NEED OF ONGOING MANAGEMENT CYCLE( Case Study ) Sidney Greenburg was appointed the position of the director of marketing for a small electronics component manufacturer. The company had its revenues growing at the rate of 20% each year and in 1982, they were at 30 million level The president felt that the growth of the company required serious planning efforts to determining strategies product emphasis and new product development. Mr. Greenburg realising the need to develop the marketing plan developed a suggested format to obtain inputs from his regional sales managers. The format to obtain divided into two parts (a) territory brief for established status of sales activities and (b) territory plan asked for identification of key goals, strategy & resources required to accomplish stated goals. Sales forecast by products was requested for 3 plan Yrs. Tom Rosenfield was the marketing manager for Europe He was previously in the engineering department & was assigned to Europe because of his technical& Foreign language capabilities. He replied to Mr.Greenburg as follows: “While I will complete the forms on the country brief& country plan promptly I have some conceptual problems with them time& time again we have been requested for projected figures I remember putting together a presentation for the Executive Vice-President (VP) & Treasurer last year. Great we educated those guys but what are the results of such formality? The projections have not yielded specific results, resources are used at a minimal level & we are not generating needed sales. So it is my contention that while goals projections& forecasts provide immeasurable guidance for a company with stable sales & developed product lines, for us a fledglings (young) industry, they distract from the job at hand. My plan has always been to hit the market- as hard I am able & I believe this should hold true for all other regional managers. We have large amounts of resources held up in ineffective’ marketing planning efforts such as these need to redirect these efforts to self rather than compile data. We need more people beating the pavement (action) rater than sitting on their desks developing plans& strategies (contemplation) Sell, sell, sell. Get the backing as big as possible. Planning is wasteful. Let us concentrate on aggressive sales & optimize sales volume at any cost. A. What has Mr.Greenburg not done to accomplish his planning tasks? B. Is Mr.Rosenfield right in making his comments in response to Mr. Greenburg’s request? C. Is Mr. Rosenfleld performing his management function. D. What would you do if you were Mr.Rosenfleld’s boss?

3. The vice president of sales has requested a graphical display of the same information provided in our last crosstab report (whatever I mentioned in above question) for an up coming presentation. We need to provide a chart report that shows which regions generate the most revenue and sales volume.

Case Study:- Assume you are an insurance consultant dealing with an umbrella of insurance products of various insurance companies. you have been approached by the Dean of college to give presentation on the insurance titled "life insurance fulfils the needs of aperson". The presentation should include the various needs of person at different stages of life. you have been rrequested to include sufficient example to make the presentation more reachable.

hii..i am doin a project called Forecaster..wat it does is it asks user to enter a zip code..then it establishes urlconnection with a weather website n fetches data n data is converted into graphical representation..but it doesnt show any output..i am not able it figure out the reason..can u plzzzz help me out..i am givin u code import java.io.*; import java.awt.*; import java.net.*; import java.awt.image.*; import java.awt.event.*; public class Forecast extends Frame { OkCancelDialog textDialog; BufferedImage image = null; public static void main(String[] args) { new Forecast(); } public Forecast() { String zip =""; File zipFile = new File("zip.txt"); String hiTemperature[] = new String[4]; String loTemperature[] = new String[4]; try { if(zipFile.exists()){ FileReader filereader = new FileReader("zip.txt"); BufferedReader bufferedreader = new BufferedReader(filereader); zip = bufferedreader.readLine(); } else { textDialog = new OkCancelDialog(this, "Enter your five-digit zip code", true); textDialog.setVisible(true); zip = textDialog.data.trim(); FileOutputStream fileoutputstream = new FileOutputStream("zip.txt"); fileoutputstream.write(zip.getBytes()); } int character; URL url = new URL ("http://www.srh.noaa.gov/zipcity.php?inputstring=" + zip); URLConnection urlconnection = url.openConnection(); InputStream in = urlconnection.getInputStream(); String input = ""; String hiSearch; String loSearch; String inchar; char[] cc = new char[1]; while ((character = in.read()) != -1) { char z = (char)character; cc[0] = z; inchar = new String(cc); input += inchar; } in.close(); if(input.indexOf("Hi ") >= 0){ hiSearch = "Hi "; } else{ hiSearch= "Hi: "; } int currentPosition = 0; for(int loopIndex = 0; loopIndex < 4; loopIndex++){ int location = input.indexOf(hiSearch, currentPosition); int end = input.indexOf("°", location); hiTemperature[loopIndex] = input.substring(location + hiSearch.length(), end); currentPosition = end + 1; } if(input.indexOf("Lo ") >= 0){ loSearch = "Lo "; } else{ loSearch= "Lo: "; } currentPosition = 0; for(int loopIndex = 0; loopIndex < 4; loopIndex++){ int location = input.indexOf(loSearch, currentPosition); int end = input.indexOf("°", location); loTemperature[loopIndex] = input.substring(location + loSearch.length(), end); currentPosition = end + 1; } boolean evening = false; if(input.indexOf(loSearch) < input.indexOf(hiSearch)){ evening = true; hiTemperature[3] = hiTemperature[2]; hiTemperature[2] = hiTemperature[1]; hiTemperature[1] = hiTemperature[0]; } image = new BufferedImage(225, 201, BufferedImage.TYPE_INT_RGB); Graphics2D g = image.createGraphics(); g.setColor(Color.white); g.fillRect(0, 0, 224, 201); g.setColor(Color.gray); for(int loopIndex = 0; loopIndex < 21; loopIndex++){ g.drawLine(25, loopIndex * 10, 224, loopIndex * 10); g.drawLine(loopIndex * 10 + 25, 0, loopIndex * 10 + 25, 199); } g.setColor(Color.blue); Font font = new Font("Courier", Font.PLAIN, 18); g.setFont(font); for(int loopIndex = 20; loopIndex < 200; loopIndex += 20){ g.drawString(String.valueOf(100 - loopIndex / 2), 0, loopIndex + 5); } g.setColor(Color.red); if(!evening){ g.drawOval(65 - 4, 200 - (Integer.parseInt( hiTemperature[0]) * 2) - 4, 8, 8); } g.drawOval(105 - 4, 200 - (Integer.parseInt( hiTemperature[1]) * 2) - 4, 8, 8); g.drawOval(145 - 4, 200 - (Integer.parseInt( hiTemperature[2]) * 2) - 4, 8, 8); g.drawOval(185 - 4, 200 - (Integer.parseInt( hiTemperature[3]) * 2) - 4, 8, 8); if(!evening){ g.drawLine(65, 200 - (Integer.parseInt( hiTemperature[0]) * 2), 105, 200 - (Integer.parseInt(hiTemperature[1]) * 2)); } g.drawLine(105, 200 - (Integer.parseInt(hiTemperature[1]) * 2), 145, 200 - (Integer.parseInt(hiTemperature[2]) * 2)); g.drawLine(145, 200 - (Integer.parseInt(hiTemperature[2]) * 2), 185, 200 - (Integer.parseInt(hiTemperature[3]) * 2)); g.setColor(Color.blue); g.drawOval(65 - 4, 200 - (Integer.parseInt( loTemperature[0]) * 2) - 4, 8, 8); g.drawOval(105 - 4, 200 - (Integer.parseInt( loTemperature[1]) * 2) - 4, 8, 8); g.drawOval(145 - 4, 200 - (Integer.parseInt( loTemperature[2]) * 2) - 4, 8, 8); g.drawOval(185 - 4, 200 - (Integer.parseInt( loTemperature[3]) * 2) - 4, 8, 8); g.drawLine(65, 200 - (Integer.parseInt(loTemperature[0]) * 2), 105, 200 - (Integer.parseInt(loTemperature[1]) * 2)); g.drawLine(105, 200 - (Integer.parseInt(loTemperature[1]) * 2), 145, 200 - (Integer.parseInt(loTemperature[2]) * 2)); g.drawLine(145, 200 - (Integer.parseInt(loTemperature[2]) * 2), 185, 200 - (Integer.parseInt(loTemperature[3]) * 2)); g.setColor(Color.white); g.fillRect(55, 160, 140, 30); g.setColor(Color.blue); g.drawRect(55, 160, 140, 30); font = new Font("Courier", Font.PLAIN, 12); g.setFont(font); g.drawString("Four-Day Forecast", 65, 172); font = new Font("Courier", Font.PLAIN, 9); g.setFont(font); g.drawString("Source: Nat. Weather Srvce.", 58, 185); setTitle("The Forecaster"); setResizable(false); setSize(250, 240); setVisible(true); this.addWindowListener(new WindowAdapter(){ public void windowClosing( WindowEvent e){ System.exit(0); } } ); } catch (Exception e) { System.out.println(e.getMessage()); } } public void paint(Graphics g) { if(image != null){ g.drawImage(image, 10, 30, this); } } } class OkCancelDialog extends Dialog implements ActionListener { Button ok, cancel; TextField text; public String data; OkCancelDialog(Frame hostFrame, String title, boolean dModal) { super(hostFrame, title, dModal); setSize(280, 100); setLayout(new FlowLayout()); text = new TextField(30); add(text); ok = new Button("OK"); add(ok); ok.addActionListener((ActionListener)this); cancel = new Button("Cancel"); add(cancel); cancel.addActionListener(this); data = new String(""); } public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent event) { if(event.getSource() == ok){ data = text.getText(); } else { data = ""; } setVisible(false); } }

Tell me about a time when you had to use your presentation skills to influence someone's openion

Hi, I would like to know how is the integration if we want to use Oracle Essbase as the Cube Engine, and present the Cube by Business Objects Presentation Layer? Can Oracle Essbase be integrated with Business Objects? Thanks,

CASE STUDY:- Assume you an insurance consultant dealing with an umbrella of insurance products of various insurance companies. You have been approached by the Dean of a college to give presentation on the insurance titled” life insurance fulfills the needs of a person”. The presentation a should include the various needs of a person at different stages of life. You have been requested to include sufficient example to make the presentation more reachable.