Topic :: Nutrition

Nutrition Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Is it possible to deal with widespread malnutrition with genetic engineering?

What is the Nutrition ?

1 3060

Which reference to human nutrition, which one of the following statements is not correct? a. Deficiency of Vitamin A can cause the non-functioning of tear producing glands b. Vitamin A is synthesized in the skin in the presence of sunlight c. Deficiency of Vitamin B1 is common in those areas where polished rice is the major food item d. Deficiency of Vitamin D causes increased loss of calcium in urine

1 4197

Nutritional density is derived from (1) Total population divided by total Geographical area (2) Total population divided by total cultivated land (3) Total Agricultural population divided by total cultivated area (4) Human carrying capacity of an area in relation to a given land-use system

DRDO,

1 3586

National Institute of Nutrition is located in 1 Bhopal 2 Indore 3 Karnal 4 Hyderabad

4 5942

Why u switch your career from BSC ( foods & nutrition) to MBA ( HRM)

Summit Bank, UniverCell,

How do you assess and promote proper nutrition and healthy growth in pediatric patients, from infancy through adolescence?