Topic :: lawyer

lawyer Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Who oversees the discipline of lawyers?

1 8605

who is lawyer?

7 8042

Why was Milon Kumar Banerji, a Senior Supreme Court Lawyer, recently in the news? 1 He has taken over as the Deputy Minister of Law & Justice in the UPA government 2 He is appointed as the Attorney General of India 3 He is the new Chief Justice of Allahabad High Court 4 None of these

1 3802

Who was the first lawyer in Andhra to boycott the British court? (a) Koppali Hanumantha Rao (b) Nyapati Subba Rao (c) T. Prakasam (d) Kodali anjaneyulu

2 3428

i want to be a lawyer but and i am belonging cultural family so i confused that i will be or not?

1 2836

Brown, Jones and Smith are a doctor, a lawyer, and a teacher. The teacher, who is an only child, earns the least money. Smith, who married Brown's sister, earns more than the lawyer. What is each man's job?

Capita,

3 14079

jude's son is lawyer,but lawyer father is police. then who is judge?

CSC,

3 8572

If you become lawyer then what wil you want changes in constitution?

Amity,

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { lawyer }

hi, i am permananent resident of usa i want to sponser my wife when i get my citizenship which is late 2011(apon advice of lawyer friend) my wife is coming to usa for education(f-1) only thing left in her student visa is her interview all her documents are complete she is coming for 4 year education program. only thing I am worried about is can they deny her visa based on that me(her husband) is in usa. I do know while she is studying in usa and i become citizen and sponser her she does not have to go back to her country even after her visa is expired. if they bring this point up in interview what could they ask and what should be best reply thank you very much

Hi my name is tony i was PR in Australia in skilled visa category. my lawyer did some bad things and after 2 years i got my visa cancelled. Now after marriage we have applied for canada on skilled category and main applicant is my wife. first we got approval from nova scotia canada and now they called us for an interview, we are in so much tension that can they check the earlier records or can they ask questions regarding my visa in australia on my passport there is no visa cancelled stamp. can somebody help i have my brother living in canada on permanent basis. we have interview after 2 weeks can somebody help us please??

If you become lawyer then what wil you want changes in constitution?