Topic :: arrest

arrest Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Why did lightening arrestor solid copper rod head is sharp on mobile tower top?

why did lightening arrester rod probe sharp?

2 3252

why we used ZNO in Lightning arrester.

what is the current limit of lighting arrester ?

ABB,

1 2643

HOW TO TEST A LIGHTENING ARREST ER ?

Bhushan Power Steel,

1.what is the reason for transformer and lightning arrester blast in 33kv system

ABB,

1.what is the reason for transformer and lightning arrester blast in 33kv system

Afghan Telecom, Integra, Sanghi,

1 6354

how to calculate the lightning arrester conductor @ no of earth pits required

why we use low kv lightining arrester in line for example 9 kv using in 11kv

1 2942

where they are using surge arrester and lighting arrester? how they connect? what is the purpose of that?

1 2961

RATING OF LIGHTENING ARRESTER FOR 11 KV LINE IS 9 KV is ok ,but haw to calculate the KA rating?

what you will do if police comes and arrests your father in charge of corruption??

SSB,

How much area is covered by a single lightning arrestor to protect object from lightning strokes ?

1 3322

10 Mtr Hight of Lighting Arrestar how much area coverd??

OmniActive,

Why Aurangazeb ordered to arrest all English men and seizure of all English factories in his dominions

1 2678

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { arrest }

Dear sir/madam, iam desperately need your help by suggesting me how to afce the interview. i went to for fall 2001 and then i did my master's in mechanical and then also in computers and now i am doing my phd in csce dept. i married a green card holder in jan 2005 and according to our culture and tradition we have to get married in india so i came to india in december 2006 and went for visa renewal on dec 28th 2006 and i got 221 g case. i did couple of mistakes, i had an argument with my wife on dec19th 2006 and she alled 911 and they came and arrested me and i was released on the same day itself my wife only paid the bail. in the ds-156 form i did not fill that i was arrested since the ca cops told me it is an argument between a wife and a husband so not necessary to worry. i also did not fill that i was married because we are not married acording to our tradition and culture. i got my visa on feb 23rd and i decided to go to school for fall 2007 and i was asked at the port of entry whether i was arrested i said yes and told them then they asked me why didn't u fill u r married and also u r arrested, i told the reason. they told me to withdraw the application and apply and come again. now i am going to chennai for the visa interview, please help me how to face the interview and also how to tell them a convincing answer regarding why i did not fill i am married (according to our tradition we are married in jan 2007). thanks, bharat.

ratings of lightning arrester

what is the IS foe lightning arrester?

why Lightning arrestor are made by 2 seperate stack of inslutor but why cvt are in single stack of insulator.

why lightning arrestor are made in two stack of insulator but why not cvt

How to calculate no of Lighning arrestors are required for protecting 50mX 50m*20m cubical building and locations of LA?

How many lightning arrestors to be installed on 50MX60MX10M building and is there any formular for that?

what & how to check the lightning arrester

i want to know how to determine that a surge arrester work properly in 11kv system. and how to test a 12kv surge arrester

What is Surge Capacitor? Why it is require in Generator Circuit Breaker,inspite of surge arrester?

what is the maximum permissible limit value of leakage current and leakage counter reading to replace lightining arrester?

We have a couple of oil tanks at our plant. One of them does not have a lightning arrester installed. My question is it necessary to install an arrestor on every tank or will this particular one be covered by the arrestor installed on the ajdacent tank, Since all the tanks are close to each other. Basically, I want to know that if these arrestors or protection works in a parituclar area of effect or influence. Thanks

1.why we are using blocks in withoutgaplightning arrester 2.why we ar using bushing in withoutgap lightning arrestor

I WANT TO INSTALL LIGHTING ARRESTOR ABOVE 20 FEET HEIGHT INDUSTRIAL BUILDING. NOW IT WAS 15 FEET HEIGHT HOW MUCH DISTANCE IT WILL COVER & HOW TO CALCULAT THE DISTANCE COVER BY THE ARRESTOR

what is the difference between surge protection capacitor and surge arrestor