Topic :: A/B Testing

A/B Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

How to Know that veriation acceptable in CPWD Work Of 1:6 Cement Mortor Received Lab test report.

08. 4 main points about check list for Shuttering works are––– 4 i) ii) iii) iv) 09. 4 main points about check list for Concreting works are––– 4 i) ii) iii) iv) 10. 4 main points about check list for Plaster works are––– 4 i) ii) iii) iv) 11. 4 main points about check list for Brick works are–– – 4 i) ii) iii) iv) 12. 3 main points about Project delaying factors are––– 3 i) ii) iii) 13. Write down 60-grade M.S. deformed bar specification. 3 14. 3000 psi concrete means: 1 15. 4 main points about methods of wastage control are–– – 4 i) ii) iii) iv) 16. 1 main point about reasons for your honesty is : 1 17. Water cement mixing in hopper less mixture machine is better than hopper mixture machine because: 1 18. 2 main points about your role during roof casting are–––– 2 i) ii) 19. a. The weight of 3333m deform bar of 24.5 mm dia is…… 1 b. The weight of 300 rft plain bar of dia 1 is……. 1 20. The types of slumps are––– 3 i) ii) iii) 21. 4 main points about the causes of cylinder failure are––– 2 i) ii) iii) iv) 22. Detection of a beam & a girder are–––– 2 i) ii) 23. Curing is needed for–––– 1 24. The types of slabs in respect of size & shape are––– 5 In respect of size: i) ii) In respect of Shape i) ii) iii) 25. The types of Column in respect of size & shape are–– – 9 In respect of size: i) ii) In respect of Shape: i) ii) iii) iv) v) vi) vii) 26. 3 field tests & 3 Laboratory tests of bricks are––– 6 Field tests: i) ii) iii) Lab test: i) ii) iii) 27. 2 field tests & 1 Laboratory tests of sand are––– 3 Field tests: i) ii) Lab test: i) 28. 1 field tests & 1 Laboratory tests of M.S rod are––– 2 Field tests: i) Lab test: i) 29. a. The % of water absorbs by brick chips: …………… 1 b. The % of water absorbs by Stone chips: …………… 1 30. In respect of design: 5 a. The % of strength gains by concrete in 28 days= b. The % of strength gains by concrete in 14 days= c. The % of strength gains by concrete in 07 days= d. The % of strength gains by concrete in 03 days= e. The % of strength gains by concrete in 28 days without curing =

3 11506

What is difference between Manual testing and Pega/BPM testing?

Cap Gemini,

how many lab test on bricks and aggregate write briefly please

NPC, Omaxe,

2 5971

How does A/B testing work?

What is A/B testing in Machine Learning?

What is A/B Testing?

What is the goal of A/B Testing?

Explain how A/B testing is done for ios app?

Explain a/b testing in terms of google analytics.

What is the purpose of a/b testing?

How a/b testing is performed for an ios app?

How a/b testing is done for ios app?

what the aim of conducting a/b testing?

What is the aim of a/b testing?

Un-Answered Questions { A/B Testing }

How does A/B testing work?

What is A/B testing in Machine Learning?

What is A/B Testing?

What is the goal of A/B Testing?

Explain how A/B testing is done for ios app?

Explain a/b testing in terms of google analytics.

What is the purpose of a/b testing?

How a/b testing is performed for an ios app?

How a/b testing is done for ios app?

what the aim of conducting a/b testing?

What is the aim of a/b testing?

What is a/b testing in data science?

Explain the goal of a/b testing?

Please explain the goal of a/b testing.

Can you define a/b testing?