Topic :: Entrepreneur

Entrepreneur Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Describe the qualities of a successful entrepreneur

Mahatma Gandhi University,

Explain the environmental factors that affect entrepreneurship development in India.

Mahatma Gandhi University,

What are the various types of entrepreneur java bean?

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Entrepreneur }

what is the punchline of mathura refinery? what are role of entrepreneurship at mathura refinery?

While putting a business plan to a Venture Capitalist firm, how will an entrepreneur price his/her business idea

hi i am doing cause study about Enterprising young IT Entrepreneur who has recently started a small business running web hosting services for SME (Small to Medium Enterprise). You frequently need to meet (potential) clients to sell your services to them. You do so with presentations and demonstrations of your products. You will also want to install certain development software for your software development projects. So what software to use? need a server? what types of hosting should i use?

New Entrepreneurs agengy was established on

What is entrepreneurship in sociology

i live in the us,i am an anerican.i would like to go to the u.k and lease a pub.i do not have 50,000 for the entrepreneur or the 1m for theinvestor visa what are some other visas that i can look in to. can i use a workers visa,since i am not buying a pub

Can you refer me to other entrepreneurs you have worked with? - Venture Capitalists

Share your views on women entrepreneurship?

What are your views on women entrepreneurship?

Do you favor women entrepreneurship? Justify your stand?

Explain about functions of entrepreneur.

Discuss briefly the role of DIC in promoting entrepreneurship.

Who is an adoptive entrepreneur?

Name any two economical factors affecting the entrepreneurial development

Discuss the role of SSIs in promoting entrepreneurship in India.