Topic :: Elders

Elders Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Who is lovingly called Annavaru?, which means loving elder brother? (1) Sri S.M. Krishna (2) Dr. Raj Kumar (3) Sri C. Wodayer (4) None of these

2 4186

My elder sister and elder brother are citizens of USA. My parents have greencard of USA. My immigration visa has been filed but it will take a couple of years more to get it processed. I have never applied for visa till now. I am having a permanent job in India as a lecturer in MBA college but want to join MS in marketing (US)which gives me specialization in e-marketing which is the topic i would like to do a PhD on. How should i defend my case in the visa interview? especially how do i justify my going to US?

US Consulate,

I have an elder brother who is married and settled in USA.Around 2 1/2years back even he had gone for his masters. I would be appearing for Visa soon. I have got acceptance fron Wayne state Univ for masters in biotechnology.What should my answer be when this question is raised. Would my case become more critical? please help

my two elder sisters are in USA (house wifes)one is in washington nd one sister is in illinos nd my brother-in-laws are software engineers,nd i got admission near to my sister in illinos if they ask me whether you have any blood relation or relatives in USA what i have to say????can i say yes i have my own sister near to my university ????????????PLEASE REPLY ME

US Consulate,

If a welder qualified for 2G,3G&4G positions,then is he automatically qualified for 6G position?

GMR,

2 4822

how can u calculate efficiency of one welder in piping work.if we give support staff for his work.

what do mean welder

Bhel,

1 4124

what your view about-respect of elders ??

what is your view about respect of elders

SSB,

How will you manage agents who are more tenured in the organisation and are elder to you ?

IntelNet,

In a family Reshma is elder sister of Ragini . Soni is Reshma's daughter and Saloni is Soni's cousin. Rgini's mother is Rajani. Ramani is the sister-inlaw of Reshma. Who is Soni's grandmother?

Wipro,

A father F has 5 sons, p,q,r,s,t. Not necessarily in this order. Two are of same age. The eldest and youngest cannot be twins. T is elder to r and younger to q and s has three older brothers. who are the twins?

Cadence,

A father F has 5 sons, p,q,r,s,t. Not necessarily in this order. Two are of same age. The eldest and youngest cannot be twins. T is elder to r and younger to q and s has three older brothers. who is the oldest and youngest?

Cadence,

How do you balance the benefits and risks of Alprazolam treatment when considering its prescription for an elderly patient with multiple comorbidities?

What considerations do you take into account when providing anesthesia for elderly patients, and how do you manage potential age-related challenges?