Topic :: Education

Education Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what is your experience in medical continuing education.

WHAT DID YOU DO IN YOUR EDUCATION?

What are your education qualifications?

3 8223

Who is paying for your education and what is his/her income?

4 10681

How do I know you'll come back after your education?

7 22788

What is your highest education level?

Can i see your educational certificates; Exp letters, how long are you working?

By which constitutional amendment, the education has now become a Fundamental Right for all those between 6 and 14 years of age ?

1 3003

Education has now become a fundamental right for all those between 6 and 14 years of age under the??? A. 93rd Constitution Amendment B. 92nd Constitution Amendment C. 91st Constitution Amendment D. 90th Constitution Amendment

1 3326

tell me some thing about indian education system?

DELL,

Who introduced English Education in India? (A) Lord Metealf (B) Lord Macaulay (C) Lord Clive (D) Lord Dalhousie

BEL, IIIT,

19 52098

?School? is related to ?Education? in the same way as ?Hospital? is related to (a) Treatment (b) Patient (c) Doctor (d) Nurse (e) None of these

1 3781

Which are included under cultural and educational rights? (a) Right of the minorities to promote their language (b) Right against discrimination for admission in educational institutions on the grounds of religion, race or caste (c) Minorities have the right to establish and administer their educational institutions (d) All of these

1 3120

Agriculture, including research and education, falls in: (a) State List (b) Union List (c) Concurrent List (d) None of the above

2 9320

Cultural and Educational Rights have been dealt with under Articles (a) 31 and 32 (b) 30 and 31 (c) 29 and 30 (d) 33 and 34

1 4321

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Education }

what is your experience in medical continuing education.

WHAT DID YOU DO IN YOUR EDUCATION?

What is your highest education level?

Can i see your educational certificates; Exp letters, how long are you working?

Where did he get his education-school/college?

CANDOR Services, a leading provider of next-generation staffing services, draws from unparalleled resources and expertise to offer you innovative, quality workforce solutions. We have openings for "J2EE ARCHITECT" with one of our clients. Client is CMM Level 5 company. Location : Hyderabad Roles A J2EE Architect with expertise in Web Architecture (covering Spring MVC, AOP, Webflow, Struts, Tiles, Hibernate, JAAS, Web Application Performance Turning & Measurement) as part of Solutions Architecture Group: Position involves in providing architectural vision, conceptualize and provide architectural approaches, create models and specifications, and validating the architecture against requirements and assumptions. Also involves in providing oversight over ongoing projects as a reviewer and auditor Educational Requirements A minimum of BS or MS (MS preferred) in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience in the IT industry. Skill Sets Overall 8-10 Years of experience in IT industry with 3-4 Years of experience in Service industry Technology Skills Java, J2EE, MVC Frameworks (Struts/WebWork/JSF/Spring), Spring, AOP, WebFlow, ORM Tools (Hibernate/Ibatis/JDO/Tapestry), App servers, Databases, JAAS Web Application Performance Tuning & Measurement 6+ years Java software development experience. 4+ years of enterprise Java development, with emphasis on web-based applications. Strong relational database and SQL skills (5+ years). Mail to : anuradha.k@candorservices.co.in

tell me about urself in educational way.

Why do ask we about child labour? why sould not we ask about child basic development? when we have education cess, why the amount not been ment for the development of child labour? when we have a system to eradicate child labour? Why that force is not child thier to put them in kind of bostal school? why the parent should not be punished for the child labour

My friend has done the DMLT(Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology)Now she wants to do further education.What should she do? Please Guide which would be best for her

Hi,Guys i have a question that i m gonna appear for the H1 visa soon in sept-2008. and my passport name contain ben with my name while my educational documents contain bahen. will it make any effect on my interview? thanks in adv for answers.

How can we know the certificates are fake or not. I applied the Diploma Certificates from Bhihar State Board of Technical Education and Trainning but now i am getting some dought about this Certificates. so please tell me is their any site to know the Certificates Fake or Orginal

i am b.sec with PCM now what can i do for higher education

project for education sector marketing

WHAT ARE 19 MODELS OF EDUCATIONAL COUNSELLING?

Hi Everyone, I discontinued my education in UK as my dad passed away recently. My visa to uk is still valid. I was just curious if this ,by any chance, considered a negative point to the VO?