Topic :: Computer

Computer Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

On a computer that having single CPU, how multithreading concept can be achieved?

Zensar,

1 4517

i have done b.sc computers,i want to go to tech support interviews,i have basic hardware knowledge,what type of questions they are asking inthis interviews,pls send me interview questions

DELL, GE, HSBC, MNC, Morepen, Reliance, Sutherland, TransWorks,

1 7249

A computer printer produced 176,400 lines in a given day. If the printer was in operation for seven hours during the day, how many lines did it print per minute?

IBM, L&T, TCS,

7 24159

Two computers each produced 48000 public utility bills in a day. One computer printed bills at the rate of 9600 an hour and the other at the rate of 7800 an hour. When the first computer finished its run, how many bills did the other computer still have to print?

Cap Gemini, TCS,

2 29328

how imp is computer in todays world?

IBM,

10 23986

what is mean by computer standards,with ex?

IBM,

4 7849

what is your experience with computer-aided design software.

why do you want to join a call centre being a computer science graduate?

DELL, Htmt, Spectramind, Tata DoCoMo, Wipro,

11 26084

Can the computer which has been used for encryption be traced?

Amazon, NetApp,

4 10513

How to network the computers together with the switch?

4 7432

The planning and monitoring of computer resources to ensure that they are being used efficiently and effectively is: A. hardware monitoring. B. capacity management. C. network management. D. job scheduling.

1 4822

A company disposing of personal computers that once were used to store confidential data should first: A. demagnetize the hard disk. B. low-level format the hard disk. C. delete all data contained on the hard disk. D. defragment the data contained on the hard disk.

1 3895

An IS auditor needs to link his/her microcomputer to a mainframe system that uses binary synchronous data communications with block data transmission. However, the IS auditor's microcomputer, as presently configured, is capable of only asynchronous ASCII character data communications. Which of the following must be added to the IS auditor's computer to enable it to communicate with the mainframe system? A. Buffer capacity and parallel port B. Network controller and buffer capacity C. Parallel port and protocol conversion D. Protocol conversion and buffer capability

1 4456

Disaster recovery planning for a company's computer system usually focuses on: A. operations turnover procedures. B. strategic long-range planning. C. the probability that a disaster will occur. D. alternative procedures to process transactions.

1 5173

The act that describes a computer intruder capturing a stream of data packets and inserting these packets into the network as if it were another genuine message stream is called: A. eavesdropping. B. message modification. C. a brute-force attack. D. packet replay.

1 4133