Topic :: Program

Program Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Identify the errors in the following program. #include using namespace std; void main() { int i=5; while(i) { switch(i) { default: case 4: case 5: break; case 1: continue; case 2: case 3: break; } i-; } }

1 598

Write a C++ Program to Check Whether a character is Vowel or Consonant.

2 380

Write a C++ Program to find Addition of Two Numbers.

1 307

Write a C++ Program to Multiply two Numbers

1 513

Write a C++ Program to Generate Random Numbers between 0 and 100

1 718

Intern stastical programmer written test

In an example of a Bank Teller requesting that her computer program should include an addition that shows the full Customer Profile on her main screen, what would a Waterfall vs. Agile approach include and/or look like for such a request?

Write a C program to solve the quadratic equation ax^2+bx+c=0. A quadratic equation has two roots which are given by the following two formulas: root1= -b+sqrt(b^2-4*a*c)/2*a root1= -b-sqrt(b^2-4*a*c)/2*a The program request the user for input a,b,c and the output will be root1 and root2.

1 659

Write a CL program which will run a batch job at 1 am every night

Hello. How to write a C program to check and display president party like if i type in the console "biden" and hit enter the output shoud be : "biden is democrat" and if i type "trump" and hit enter the output shoud be: "trump is republican"

What software tools or programming languages do you use for aeronautical engineering simulations and analyses?

Describe your familiarity with relevant software tools used in agricultural engineering, such as simulation programs or modeling software.

Un-Answered Questions { Program }

what is the include program name?

What is the program to maintain change run?

What does the program RSMDCNVEXIT check?

What is the alpha check execution program?

How does u handle this COM components developed in other programming languages in .NET?

Allowed program to auto-correct the database when loading a presentation.

Describe the difference between Interface-oriented, Object-oriented and Aspect-oriented programming

Which is your favorite editor, shell, programming shell and why?

What is the term for decomposing a software program so that latent design information can be extracted? 1. Reengineering 2. Regression 3. Restructuring 4. Reusability 5. Reverse engineering

Program for Prime numbers and Matrix plz explain me the procedural method with steps

What is unique about B.L.M business that would impact the future client/server architechture or software needs of your G.I.S programme?

At the executive level, what actions can you take or programs that you can implement to motivate employees?

HOW TO TRANSFER VENDOR MASTER DATA FROM LEGACY SYSTEM TO SAP SYSTEM THRU LSMW (IN LSMW, USING DIRECT INPUT PROGRAM:RFBIKR00)

Enhance the Debug() function so that the programmer has to press Enter or Return after debugging is deactivated?

How will you make .NET programs work in Linux ?