Topic :: Business

Business Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what is your plan after graduation for business administration major?

Why do you choose bachelor in business administration major?

Why you choosed Business administration when you have completed high school in science?

Can anyone tell me please how is the availability check carried out, how is availability working out in your job business, how is the ATP (availability to promise) is configured?

What are the stages involved while preparing business blue print with examples?

Can you explain the concept of BPM (Business Process Management) in SAP PO? How does it enhance process orchestration?

What is SAP Business Objects Data Integrator (BODI), and what are its primary functions and features?

What mechanisms does SAP Business Objects Data Integrator offer for error handling and logging during data integration processes?

What security measures can be implemented in SAP Business Objects Data Integrator to control access to data and ensure data privacy?

How would you transform and cleanse data in SAP Business Objects Data Integrator before loading it into the target system?

These interview questions cover a range of topics related to SAP Business Objects Data Integrator (BODI) and can help assess a candidate's knowledge, experience, and problem-solving skills in the context of data integration and ETL processes.

I am having 28 years of work experience and of which for the last 21 years working with same company which has branches world wide. Now my company is iniatining L1B visa for me . My education back ground is ITI+B.Com+Post Graduation in International Business. I am Technical line. Will my education be problem for L1 B VISA.