Topic :: Magazine

Magazine Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Which magazines do you read and what is your favorite magazine?

Fashion magazines always talk about the "collections." How is a collection put together?

What world famous fashion magazine did Conde Nast purchase in 1909?

1 2728

Which among the following is a fortnightly magazine ? (a) Bhavan?s Journal (b) Outlook (c) Business India (d) India Today

1 3155

The Sorts star, the sports magazine published from India, has chosen who amongst the following as the sportsperson of the year for 1996, the announcement for which came recently? 1 Sachin Tendulkar 2 Viswanathan Anand 3 Leander Paes 4 None of these

1 2989

According to an opinion poll carried out by the magazine Business Barons,who has been voted as India?s most admired chief executive in 2004? 1 Nandan Nilekani 2 Anil Ambani 3 Rahul Bajaj 4 Vivek Paul

1 2587

The most magazine content is obtained from: (1) syndicated (2) news agency supplies (3) staff (4) outsourcing

Editor:magazine ::

If you see a web address on a magazine, to which web page does it point?

when it comes to working in book and magazine publishing, is it always necessary to be a writer first, then an editor? : Journalist

what is the difference between a magazine and newspapers in term of the content of each media? : Journalist

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Magazine }

Which magazines do you read and what is your favorite magazine?

Fashion magazines always talk about the "collections." How is a collection put together?

I'm doing fashion designing from some fashion institute. I just want to know that how to start designing from my own B'coz evry time when I start my work i have to take some assistance from some fashion book or magazine...

i need to find out the Question and answer for the circulation of magazine and subscription related Q & A asked by the Interviewer and answer. pls?

i have written an article on the subject - interviewing process going transitional - a survey. i need to get it published to a well known magazine of H.R related. Could you please let me know where i need to send them and at which email id. the persons name and the name of the publisher and their contact no. Find the glimse of the article being presented. On reviewing your article on survey interviewing procedure published recently on 23, 2011 and having gone through face to face interviewing process in many of the traditional & professional companies, I look forward and like to present some of the closest facts, which was never being disclosed earlier. This information may throb the corporate world of mid size ltd / pvt companies and may question their hiring process and take the matter to the interviewing board. You must have read in economics about five M- i.e. man, material , methods, money , market. When they are synthesize together, a better result is expected to enhance good health of the industry. There are some internal & external factors that influences the Hiring / Recruitment process & success of an organization, followed by some macro & micro factors that persuades our recruitment / employment policy. At the time of hiring a candidate, the selection’s are made based on some...... to be continued with attachments.......

If you see a web address on a magazine, to which web page does it point?

when it comes to working in book and magazine publishing, is it always necessary to be a writer first, then an editor? : Journalist

what is the difference between a magazine and newspapers in term of the content of each media? : Journalist