Topic :: RNA

RNA Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Lets suppose X sold goods to Y on credit basis and after the due date is over Y could not make the payment due to Y became insolvent, so In X books he will show the uncollectible as Bad debts expense but in Y account under which account Y will show this while journalizing this transaction in his books of accounts?

Hi I'm parshant and currently m working in mts Registrar General & Census Commissioner. Sikkim gangtok . dehradun,delhi , Chandigarh ager koi mutual transfer karna chata hai to pls contact me . My contact number is 8445910350.

How do Acoelomates maintain homeostasis and regulate internal body conditions without a body cavity?

How would you configure an HTTP adapter in SAP Process Orchestration to communicate with an external system?

What considerations are important when managing pregnant patients with rheumatic diseases? How do you balance disease management with maternal and fetal well-being?

How to use for pickup termination with external sourcing a different Factory Calendar than used in plant masterdata ?

1 1550

I am having 28 years of work experience and of which for the last 21 years working with same company which has branches world wide. Now my company is iniatining L1B visa for me . My education back ground is ITI+B.Com+Post Graduation in International Business. I am Technical line. Will my education be problem for L1 B VISA.

Un-Answered Questions { RNA }

Why does RNA have 5 bases and DNA has only 4?

What is your alternative career, if law not be the avenue for you?

Have you ever used more than one external style sheet and if so, how did you use it?

A short CI column of hollow circular section has projecting bracket carrying a load of 10 tonnes. The load line is off the column by 20cm. The external diameter of the column is 350mm and thickness of metal is 25 mm. Find the maximum stress intensity in the section.

How do internal quality audits cover requirements management activities in the project?

What is is External Quality Assurance (EQA) and Final Inspection (FI)?

shall we use a journalling filesystem on top of /dev/loop?

What is meant by positive strand RNA and negative strand RNA?

Describe the infectious cycle of a negative strand RNA virus?

Does it mean its an internal project?

What popular journal did C. V. Riley and B. D. Walsh begin in 1868?

What popular journal did C. V. Riley and B. D. Walsh begin in 1868?

How RNA is prepared for mycobacteria?

Describe about Proteus Mirabilis rRNA?

What is RNA microinjection ?