Topic :: Heme

Heme Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Which color scheme in a Repeater control can you provide alternatively?

Siebel,

1 3500

How can you provide an alternating color scheme in a Repeater control?

Siebel Systems,

6 10446

Can a Tablespace hold objects from different Schemes ?

3 6355

What is pay Roll Savings Scheme ?

1 5299

Which modulation scheme are having constant energy modulation?

IIIT, NTPC,

1 8008

what are the main organisation and coordination schemes currently being used by NTAS?

Marriott, Park Plaza,

How can you provide an alternating color scheme in a Repeater control?

1 4212

You need to come up with a TCP/IP addressing scheme for your company. Which two factors must you consider when you define the subnet mask for the network? A.) The location of DHCP servers B.) The volume of traffic on each subnet C.) The number of subnets on the network D.) The location of the default gateway E.) The number of host IDs on each subnet

1 4440

You need to come up with a TCP/IP addressing scheme for your company. How many network IDs must you allow for when you define the subnet mask for the network? A.) One for each WAN link B.) One for each router interface C.) One for each NIC installed in each client D.) One for each subnet with hosts E.) One for each host ID

1 4388

You need to come up with a TCP/IP addressing scheme for your company. Which two factors must you consider when you define the subnet mask for the network? A.) The location of DHCP servers B.) The volume of traffic on each subnet C.) The number of subnets on the network D.) The location of the default gateway E.) The number of host IDs on each subnet

2 5666

You need to come up with a TCP/IP addressing scheme for your company. How many network IDs must you allow for when you define the subnet mask for the network? A.) One for each WAN link B.) One for each router interface C.) One for each NIC installed in each client D.) One for each subnet with hosts E.) One for each host ID

1 7411

what are some of the current encryption schemes?

What is IPC? What are the various schemes available?

5 18792

What are secret sharing schemes ?

1 3218

What are some secret sharing schemes ?

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Heme }

what are the main organisation and coordination schemes currently being used by NTAS?

what are some of the current encryption schemes?

Which two cryptographic mechanisms provide authentication schemes?

What are some secret sharing schemes ?

What are some other signature schemes ?

What are special signature schemes ?

What is a blind signature scheme ?

What is a fail-stop signature scheme ?

What is a one-time signature scheme ?

What is an undeniable signature scheme ?

What are useful tools for developing and testing color schemes for web sites?

i get error "winrruner cannot identify object" and gives details like the physical description of object "windowsFor....378734a_11" has changed descritpion in GUI map new discription Description { { class:object class:object Msw_id:264896 Msw_id:918548 } } Below is a script of functionality where amount is transfered from users account ,first contact summary of user is opened then transfer button is available on which we click .on clicking transfer form opens and various details are entered like amount to be transfer,transfer type .line where i m getting error is obj_mouse_click ("WindowsForms10.Window.8.app have marked it with red in script .0.378734a", 164, 10, i would be very thankful if anyone can give help related to this problem. *SCRIPT IS BELOW:-* > # Shell_TrayWnd > set_window ("Shell_TrayWnd", 1); > toolbar_button_press ("ToolbarWindow32_1", "Contact summary - > Scheme: > SCHEME CARD PROGRAM (admin - Local - V.1.8.2.0000)"); # Button Number > 3; > > # Contact summary - Scheme: SCHEME CARD PROGRAM (admin - Local - > V.1.8.2.0000) > set_window ("Contact summary - Scheme: SCHEME CARD PROGRAM (admin - > Local - V.1.8.2.0000)", 1); > obj_mouse_click ("CommandBar1", 437, 15, LEFT); > > # Transfer (admin - Local - V.1.8.2.0000) > set_window ("Transfer (admin - Local - V.1.8.2.0000)", 1); > obj_mouse_click ("WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.378734a", 164, 10, > LEFT); > > # #32769 > set_window ("#32769", 0); > obj_mouse_click ("WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.378734a_0", 138, 9, > LEFT); > > # Transfer (admin - Local - V.1.8.2.0000) > set_window ("Transfer (admin - Local - V.1.8.2.0000)", 0); > obj_mouse_click ("WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.378734a_1", 166, > 13, LEFT); >

Country-Western songs emphasize three basic themes: love, prison and trucks. A survey or the local Country-Western radio station produced the following data: 12 songs about a truck driver who is in love while in prison 2 about people in prison who are not in love and do not drive trucks 8 about people who are out of prison, are not in love, and do not drive a truck 13 about a prisoner in love 28 about a person in love 18 about a truck driver in love 16 about truck drivers who are not in prison 3 about a truck driver in prison who is not in love Find the number of songs about: a) How many songs were surveyed? b) truck drivers? c) prisoners? d) truck drivers in prison? e) people not in prison? f) people not in love?

How to do and Apply Themes to Datagrid,Lable,Textbox,etc., in C#.NET 2005 Windows Application? (like who we will do themes in ASP.NET using .CSS and .SKIN files). Urgent!!

My father Mr. Prakash was working with SBM, Bangalore and had taken 2 Insurance policies on LIC- Under Salary Savings Scheme, 2 Insurance Policies on LIC under Accident Benefit Policy, 1 Insurance Policy on Bajaj Allianz under Accident Benefit and scheme and has received benefit of about 6 lakhs from Bank as Insurance amount on his death. He had nominated my step mother (second wife of my father) as nominee for all the above mentioned, and now she is refusing to share the benefit among us (my father had married her after my mother deceased , we are 3 children). Please suggest whether we get our share… do we have any rights on Insurance benefits??